I miss a case etc. ;-)

Linguist

I miss a case, a keymat and some other components... ;-) 

I'm rather quiet here in the forum, but now even I get hyped. Is this a slow sayonara for my Pandora? Who knows.

Thanks to EvilDragon and the Pyra Team, just take the time you need :D

IMG_0342.JPG

Some other components, huh? I bet the board you got doesn't even work!

Repeating myself here, but since there's an extra topic now: #3. So yay.

There is a 28 on my Pyra Board, but i also miss some parts like Case, Batterie, Keyboard, Screen etc...

Cool to see that the wonky ship is allready there..

Actually didn't want to make pics since I only got a shitty phone camera available right now, but here you go:

IMG_20151204_221711.jpg

It's definitely shinier than the Pandora board.

I am trying to decide how I will display mine.  I will probably put it in a frame and up on a wall.

I figured in my case, shipping to the US will take time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other stuff I ordered at the same time as my pre-preorder arrived here 6 days after being dispatched, but I've had stuff from ED arrive quicker (a replacement LCD cable) and more slowly (my Pandora originally, I think).  On top of that my order number is in the 50s or thereabouts I think, so maybe mine wasn't sent on that same day as linguist's number 11.  But hopefully I'll be getting mine soon.

Have all been sent already? I haven't received one yet...

Patience.... :)

I emailed ED the other day to just ask that question as I feared it was sent to the wrong address. I was told that they are shipping the PCBs in small heaps as it takes time to sign them all. So I too wait with patience.

Btw. is #172 willing to swap numbers (mine will definitely be lower but #172 has a personal meaning for me)?

Hi ED,

as to my question above. Is it possible to forward a personal message to #172 with my offer to swap numbers before the PCBs are shipped (in case the pre-preorderer does not read this thread)?

Might be I'm old and stupid, but how do you know your exact ordering number before geting it?

(I was somehow late to catch the preorder, because I was on a hackerevent that weekend and heavily involved, so i could only take care of that afterwards.)

BTW: Who ever has the #42 can make me a very lucky guy... and him/herself perhaps too in exchange ;-) 

EDIT:

@A2000: What I ment, I moght be the one (at least my brain is telling me I ordered with 28 available, which should be the 172, but I have noidea how to verify that. Whatever, if I have it you get it (are we talking about the PCB only or the Pyra too?, I'm OK with both)

Might be I'm old and stupid, but how do you know your exact ordering number before geting it?

(I was somehow late to catch the preorder, because I was on a hackerevent that weekend and heavily involved, so i could only take care of that afterwards.)

BTW: Who ever has the #42 can make me a very lucky guy... and him/herself perhaps too in exchange ;-)

EDIT:

@A2000: What I ment, I moght be the one (at least my brain is telling me I ordered with 28 available, which should be the 172, but I have noidea how to verify that. Whatever, if I have it you get it (are we talking about the PCB only or the Pyra too?, I'm OK with both)

Thank you for your offer.

That's the reason I asked ED if he could help with swapping numbers because he is the only one who knows the exact ordering number before shipping. As I am fairly sure my number is in the range of 130-140 he could just delay my shipping until #172 is due and ask if that number's owner wants to swap.

Where 'just' is somewhat understated. I know he has plenty of work to do at he moment and I'm perfectly content if he simply ignores my question.

Is there a number corresponding to your order number anywhere on the Pyra? I was under the impression that  Pyras will be numbered the same way Pandoras have been: Not assignable.  

Love it!! THANKS!

Mine will be away soon! (somewhere in the 90's)..

Look great!

Back