I Just Got My Pandora!

Done. How excited am I? Right, better get back to work now. ;)

Seemed pretty slick really - a little slow but what else would you expect. Nice job guys.

It didn't give me anywhere to enter the shipping address, I preordered from gbax. The shipping & billing address are the same, so I'm not that worried, I just hope they know what country Its going to, lol. I'm sure If there are any problems they will be worked out, i trust craig & the pandora guys (I got my gp32 from him way way back,). Oh well, I've got my confirmation number, so I'm happy. =]

Don't worry we are told the country.

I'm amazed you are getting though, I can't get anywhere, even this board is broken, took me about 2 mins to get to this reply.

Yay! Just pre-ordered successfully! I assume that they will take the delivery address to be the same as the Billing address?

I hope this isn't going to be like the launch of the PS3 in Spain:
the day the shops opened a news team went to interview the folks who had been queuing all night, expecting hundreds of them...
There were only 4 people in the queue (and they had spent the night camping in front of the store)!
One guy said that if he had known, he wouldn't have bothered sleeping rough for it LOL

yay yay yay yay =)

Ordered with spare battery, dev fund, tv-out. Me so happy!

Ive never been so buzzed for a preorder in all my years...
After the initial panic to get the dev donation in as well, im glad a lot of us have got one secure, great work to Craig and team, i was half expecting the server to implode at first!! Fantastic work :)

HURRAY !!!

I also thought, that the servers will die (don't ask how many times i received a network timeout :-( )

But my Pre-order (including Dev-fund, TV-Out cable, Spare Battery AND PANDORA) is made and allready Payed. Hurray Hurray Hurray.

Now i can sleep better

I thought about ordering the Bag as well. but first i would like to see how it looks like.

Anyway i will have my pandora !

Thanks to the whole team.

Maybe the Devs can post some Numbers of allready sold Pandoras, when they have time again of course. I think at the moment the poor chaps are rotating in circles with work

sparkymark said:
Sorry I didn't add to the developer fund (and also missed out on the 3rd party cable) but I got carried away with the stress of trying to get the order through.
You don't need it, it's a spare. The Pandora comes with it already. (Last I heard...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll on Nov 28th. Pre order complete of 1 X Pandora + 1 X Dev Donation.

Good luck to all the Pandora team in the end game stage.

Goes off to tip over very big egg timer....

Goddammit, my bandwidth is capped for a few more days(too many upload/downloads). It took ages to order and I had alot of problems. I hope the order only counts after the link on the last page. I had to go back in my history to bring up the my cart/checkout page.

Got the Pandora, a case, a 32GB hcsd and the tv cable. Gonna hopefully be able to pay into the dev fund soon. I was cutting it too fine as it is. Gonna buy a dev donation next.
I'm totally stoked to have secured my preorder though. I hope this project helps change the face of consumer electronics. See you in hell psp. :lol: j/k

I got mine!!!!!!!
(Over use of exclamation marks is warranted in this situation)

Ok, i orederd one :pandora1:. But how do you know that youll get one of the first charge? :blink:

Got mine 30 min ago, but couldn't get into here.
Everything went smoothly while checking out. :)

Funny thing is that I still haven't receive my email notification on how to order the unit. Had I depended on that instead of reading the board, I would've been still waiting. :blink: :eek:

Back