Non-premium batch one pandoras

I've had enough, too. It seems the only ones with any community spirit now are the devs and coders, who I admire for doing their thing for the Pandora for free. I've never been the one to bitch and moan about anything, but I've been waiting since 5th October 2008 and all I can see is someone who can afford to pay the extra money and I can't. I would have no problem with the extra money that OP are getting for premium orders if more boards were forthcoming but they are not. I'll give it another two or three weeks and then cancel my order if I haven't received my Pandora by then. Unless of course someone can tell my why I should wait for a handheld that is already 'getting to be' underpowered and overpriced, just for the albeit 'reputedly excellent' controls. Well, can you ?
Stick with it. You're only a few days off the order date being shipped. I could joke that it has only taken 2.5 years to ship two days so your order will be delivered some time in 2016 but I guess that would not help.

The power of the Pandora has not lessened. In fact it is seen to be stable at speeds greater than the original 500Mhz. It is still a unique spec for the price.

Cheers for the support, May88. Have you got yours yet, cause I noticed recently that you mentioned in another post that you hadn't.

Back