I Just Got My Pandora!

Your order from OPENPANDORA LIMITED has been successful

The unique reference for this transaction is:

Such sweet, sweet words, how do I love thee, let me lick the screen! :)

Looking forward to returning to the scene!! Yay, Pandora Team!!!

<--- very happy to have gotten in on the pre-orders .. been waiting all day.

pferguso said:
My pre-order went through at GBAX.com! Am I the first one? WOOHOO!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew! I have now managed to order my Pandora. Tried through IE, and things were going a bit wrong with the payment system, in the end I got the order through FireFox perfectly.

Sorry I didn't add to the developer fund (and also missed out on the 3rd party cable) but I got carried away with the stress of trying to get the order through.

BTW, checking my transaction e-mail, the only address filled in is the card address, not the billing or delivery and can't see my name on it either. Everybody seeing something similar, just wanna check I ordered correctly, although I'm sure seeing as though my card has been charged, my pre-order is safe now! better do some work now!!!

sparkymark said:
BTW, checking my transaction e-mail, the only address filled in is the card address, not the billing or delivery and can't see my name on it either. Everybody seeing something similar, just wanna check I ordered correctly, although I'm sure seeing as though my card has been charged, my pre-order is safe now! better do some work now!!!
Yeah, only my billing address has info, there wasn't a place to input my shipping address (my workplace). Maybe this will be addressed in a followup confirmation email or something at a later date?

Ordered. Complete with the dev-fund donation.

Though I'm *very* surprised this thread hasn't grown to be as long as my arm in the mean time (about half an hour of waiting on servers - I don't remember the last time I got to see a server quite so bruised).

Maybe everyone else is still trying? Firefox is definitely better at not iving up at the critical moment than Opera at the moment, though...

Hm, seems that my fucking Session ID expired. ARGGHGH!+

IT WORKED. CONFIRMATION MAIL IS IN. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Confirmation inb4 newsletter ;)

sparkymark said:
Same here so presume it's the norm.

Now just got to wait for the end of November!

Back