I Just Got My Pandora!

I wonder what happens when 3000 payments are taken, do they still take the money but those people have to wait until Batch #2?

Finnaly ...

I was wondering if adding the Dev Fund was a big mistake. Add Pandora, check, Add Case, slower, but still workable. Add Dev Fun, *AAAAAAaaarrg*... Timeout. Re-submit... Timeout. Re-submit.

Finally, the order page with all the items. Submit, timeout ... Pulls out alcohol, and drinks liver into submitting.

Took about 15min to order or so? Lost track of time after several timeouts.

Also, nice something: The country's on the list, Hmmm, Netherland, France, Luxembourg, UK ... Wtf, where the hell is Belgium, you know, the one between all those 3 ... I felt insulted. Ho well, Netherlands shipping prices will do ;-)

At this moment, i'm baffeld. Ordered email is in, yet, the newsletter with the order location detail is nowhere to be found. In other words, those that hang around the forum are way faster then the official newsletter ( including the timeouts & order process from hell ). ;-)

Most likely the website will say that the Pandora is out of stock.

My preorder's complete. Been waiting to do that for over a year. Glad it finally worked out. :D

Still haven't gotten the newsletter though... I wonder if Craig put any new videos/information/pictures in it.

Craig mentioned the same server is sending the newsletter, and given the current load it is crawling along...

Doesn't matter in my opinion, us forumites should take priority :D

I got mine through gp2x.de

I am so happy, what a pity that the german forum is down due to heavy server load.
I can't even reach the page now...

Happy Happy Happy

I got mine through gp2x.de

I am so happy, what a pity that the german forum is down due to heavy server load.
I can't even reach the page now...

Happy Happy Happy

is the pandora sold out yet? i have to wait til around 6 PM (UK) before my card-holding parent gets back... i only have £75 in debit >.>

Just got mine . . . after three attempts, so much for the servers holding up :p

Grab em while they last ;)

I like EDs shop better anyway. From what I've heard craigs has made a lot of trouble, while EDs was nice and easy asides from some lagging (I could even put my shipping address days before preordering)

Luckily, my preorder went through just a few minutes after Craig posted the instructions. It was actually nice and responsive, very little lag on the order site at the time. Bummer the video out cable isn't included, but ah well. I just hope my order was among the first 3000.

Can't wait for the end of November! :)

Kyosys said:
I like EDs shop better anyway. From what I've heard craigs has made a lot of trouble, while EDs was nice and easy asides from some lagging (I could even put my shipping address days before preordering)
I must have been very lucky then - I ordered from gbax only a few minutes after it went live and sailed straight through in only about 5 minutes, no problems at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Demon said:
Kyosys said:
I must have been very lucky then - I ordered from gbax only a few minutes after it went live and sailed straight through in only about 5 minutes, no problems at all.

Same ordered within few minutes of it going live. So I guess we are both in the first batch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my order in, but due to a few problems with the first few attempts to order, just ordered the Pandora, so let down the dev fund a little as well as the tvout cable.

I'm sure they'll be plenty of time to rectify that later on.

Same here SparkyMark, I'll buy the dev fund, and tv out when i buy some SD card closer to launch...

I do want a carry case but again i'll see what's about closer to launch :)

Back