I Have Been Gone For 7 Days

borgqueenx

Website
gdteam.net
I have gone on holidays with school, my iphone broke the day before i left(but its fine again now), and a unstable relation with my girlfriend.
I had one hell of a week.
Because my iphone broke, i couldnt check with these forums.
I did checked twitter today, and it seemed craig made all 1000 pandora's, and is now waiting for new boards that are arriving thursday or friday?
Is this still true? and what about the cases? without cases the boards are kinda useless for mass construction...

Most importantly were trying to set up a dutch get-together :D

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53845-dutch-get-together/

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to be under the impression that all there are more Pandora being shipped out early next week but no one seems to know exactly what is going on.

The only thing we do know for certain is that ED got back home ok :)

red baron came back, and weve had vaporware twats apologize for their trolling

borgqueenx said:
and what about the cases? without cases the boards are kinda useless for mass construction...

This is what I'm most curious about... Being in the 1000+ group is torture now that people are receiving theirs and demoing flaunting them on YouTube. :(

There seem to be some claims that there are actual wild pandoras out there. Some have travelled as far as to USA. No one knows how many they are - roumors say several hundreds. There are pictures of sightings from several continents. Some people claim that they enjoy pandoras - and at least one of them is a woman. A conspiracy theory regarding a mysterious list of names in a particular order has surfaced. Someone important has stated that conspiracies do not exist and that there is a plan for something great regarding many more pandoras to be set free... soonish. Recently it has been suggested that if you meet a pandora you should try to give it a "german hot fix". More information might possibly be available on a later date, but it hasn't been decided when. This so called new information will probably come from Germany. This is all we know.

AFAIK thee have been more sightings of Pandoras in the last week than there have been of Elvis!

Not more than of aliens though, obviously.

Xenu said:
Some people claim that they enjoy pandoras - and at least one of them is a woman.

But it was quickly established that she wasn't single :)

Back