login with twitter gone!

kev_os

Still Fresh
I've been following the OP since it came out and finally decided to join the boards when the rebirth OpenPandora was on the works. and well I use to login through Twitter and now that option is gone together with my profile and my content.
What can I do to retrieve my profile? Is it gone for good or is there any way to get access to it?. why can't people join the boards by syncing their twitter accounts?, was there any good reason for ditching that feature?

We switched to completely new boards, I haven't checked whether the new software does support that (I didn't even think anyone uses that :))

What was your twitter account name? Your profile should still exist, so I can fix that for you.

We switched to completely new boards, I haven't checked whether the new software does support that (I didn't even think anyone uses that :))

What was your twitter account name? Your profile should still exist, so I can fix that for you.

You're the nicest ED!
My Twitter account name is @kevin_osuna ...I was wondering... would it be possible to simply merge it with this current e-mail I used to make this profile? it's the same one I use for twitter LOL Any option is fine really, I suppose I can merge this e-mail address manually to my original profile or something. Thanks for the attention.

Back