I Am Not Canceling

I will never cancel. There is no other device that
1. does what Pandora does
2. is made with so much blood, sweat and tears (and love, of course)
3. people have been able to follow from conception to final production in so much detail, this experience alone is worth the price of admission

It doesnt make any sense to cancel at this point. the device is going into full production. People are buying equipment just for the purpose of building them. The cases have been bought and paid for, the boards are being tested. It's not as if it doesnt exist and it's not like a dozen copy cats are on the way in the next 3 months even if it doesnt arrive in that amount of time.

Sure I can understand people getting pissed and canceling maybe they know something else that would fit their needs better but (and I've said this before) If you cancel at this point then this device wasn't right for you to begin with.

I preordered for the first batch way back in Oct of 08, but because of financial issues (NOT because I couldn't wait, had nothing to do with that) I had to cancel. I regret that decision, and now that I have some money to spend (which lately I have preferred to save...but given that the second batch is going to cost more...) I'm going to try and get in on the first batch. Hopefully they still have some left...

quadomatic said:
I preordered for the first batch way back in Oct of 08, but because of financial issues (NOT because I couldn't wait, had nothing to do with that) I had to cancel. I regret that decision, and now that I have some money to spend (which lately I have preferred to save...but given that the second batch is going to cost more...) I'm going to try and get in on the first batch. Hopefully they still have some left...
No comebacks! :p
I'm sure there's probably some there, there pretty much always is.
May miss out if you wait till after the post saying assembly has started though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back