The Therapist's Office

Mr.Gonzo

*implode*
Website
www.myspace.com
It seems I was away for too long.
When i came back to those boards the scenery was the one of a broken community.

People scarred by false hopes, Canceling orders, leaders drinking away their problems, Old familiar faces vanished or posting under anonymous names, ashamed.

It was time that somebody did something.

So here i am, offering my therapist services for anyone with doubt or pain in their hearts.

I suggest to post here before:

-Killing yourself
-Canceling your order
-Posting a new Poll
-Etc.

Your post should contain: an explanation to your Problem Or simply a Drawing expressing your current feelings Or both.

They will all be equally analysed and hopefully: cured.

NOTE: All the therapy sessions will remain public so anyone can benifit from the advices. This can be crucial for those of us who are to shy to share.

hello dr G: im Pandoranoid, every time i can go on my pc, im in the gp2x.de/gp32x.de board, what can i do??,

please DR G: pimp my ride... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guru Gonzo, I fear the trolls; though I have been designated "Troll Slayer" I am kept up at night by the prospect of trolls tormenting other members. Whatever shall I do?

This site is the only thing im chacking, all day long, every day of the week.

The only other sites are garry.t garrysmod.com maxconsole.com and mangafox.com

thats my whole browsing experience right now.

GizmoTheGreen said:

I have 75 mangafox tabs, 20 onemanga tabs, slashdot, and gp32x open right now >.< (give or take).

matzesu said:
hello dr G: im Pandoranoid, every time i can go on my pc, im in the gp2x.de/gp32x.de board, what can i do??,

please DR G: pimp my ride... B)

Pandoranoia is often developped due to a lack of contact with the outside world, try going out a little, meet people. Be careful though; in RL, meme's and board inside jokes are not a common thing.

Jourdy288 said:
Guru Gonzo, I fear the trolls; though I have been designated "Troll Slayer" I am kept up at night by the prospect of trolls tormenting other members. Whatever shall I do?

An Old Forum Guru once said: "He Who Fights Trolls, lest to become one." Try to ignore them, the less attention they will get, the less power they will gain.
And i'm sure sleep will come again. Patience young padawan.

GizmoTheGreen said:

Refer to Matzesu's problem. Pandoranoia is subject to surface. Find a girl maybe? You have lots of money? It seems to help.

Dear Mr. Gonzo,

Following some traumatic events I experienced on these forums I really really wanted to pour out my heart to you in the hope of receiving back some delicious pictures that were mentioned this weekend ray of light in my current darkness but as soon as I cut open my chest to pour out my heart a lot of red liquid started gushing out and I am starting to feel dizzier and dizier by the minute as I write, my thoughts ar geting fuzzier and fzzier & I cnot cnctr8 onnnnnnnn d scr ee ene. my fngrs ah r loosng der sensof to t o uc;;;;;;;;;;;;;;h ..........i feeeel de nds cuming neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar abd i wl nevvveeeer c mai b luv;d P.....a.......n.......d......qnnh
dead_smiley_.jpg

relliker said:
Dear Mr. Gonzo,

Following some traumatic events I experienced on these forums I really really wanted to pour out my heart to you in the hope of receiving back some delicious pictures that were mentioned this weekend ray of light in my current darkness but as soon as I cut open my chest to pour out my heart a lot of red liquid started gushing out and I am starting to feel dizzier and dizier by the minute as I write, my thoughts ar geting fuzzier and fzzier & I cnot cnctr8 onnnnnnnn d scr ee ene. my fngrs ah r loosng der sensof to t o uc;;;;;;;;;;;;;;h ..........i feeeel de nds cuming neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar abd i wl nevvveeeer c mai b luv;d P.....a.......n.......d......qnnh
dead_smiley_.jpg

*Case closed*

post traumatic pandora problems?
or do you mean "traumatic pandora posting problems"?

edit: *^$)(*# styles

Mr.Gonzo said:
borgqueenx said:
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! grumble grumble.....YAAAAAAAH!!!!! Cough cough WHOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

*takes chocolate out of his pockets, opens the wrap, smiles warmly*
Yum yum...grrrrr...blrrrp...yaa!

On a more serious note:
good thread, but it wont stop me from posting sadness in other topics. Because im getting so pissed lately!!

Its just....grrr...that....pan...grmbl....dora....far away....YAAAAAARGH!!

no, im running out of money, hence im going to work at my dads company tomorrow.

i already have a girlfriend, altough i dont know how stable we are atm.

but 3 years and 3 months, i hope we can figure something out.
I still love her.

Mr.Gonzo said:
Jourdy288 said:

An Old Forum Guru once said: "He Who Fights Trolls, lest to become one." Try to ignore them, the less attention they will get, the less power they will gain.
And I'm sure sleep will come again. Patience young padawan.

*Deep breaths* Alright. I reload my apathy gun and watch the horizon. Thank you, my Shalafi.

borgqueenx said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
borgqueenx said:
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! grumble grumble.....YAAAAAAAH!!!!! Cough cough WHOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

On a more serious note:
good thread, but it wont stop me from posting sadness in other topics. Because im getting so pissed lately!!

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to - was that a dark chocolate?!

Just Don't Panic[sup]TM[sup]TRADEMARKINFRINGEMENTISPUNISHABLEBYLAW[sup]Patience[/sup][/sup][/sup] and stay supportive! Put yourself in Craig's slippers a moment. Try to pull off making a console with several trolls on your back, a forum loaded with people as frustrated as you are, delays you never saw coming (and you couldn't help) getting ripped off by the nub people, and having a small development team! Just be patient. It's coming. Development has not arrested.

borgqueenx said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
borgqueenx said:

On a more serious note:

*whacks borgqueenx violently on the head with the oversized toblerone and calls security on his ass*

Real sensitivity, passion, and drama- all on the GP32X forums!

Mr.Gonzo said:
borgqueenx said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
borgqueenx said:

On a more serious note:

*whacks borgqueenx violently on the head with the oversized toblerone and calls security on his half-dead white ass*
*mysterious whisper out of the sky* now i will be unleashed at every pandora opened!!! *crawls into the black box of pandora*.
So thats how the evil came into the world.

Four young souls must now take on the journey of the light to restore balance to the world after Gurgonzo attempted foolishly to contain the power within the Golden Dragon Crystals!

GizmoTheGreen said:
no, im running out of money, hence im going to work at my dads company tomorrow.

i already have a girlfriend, altough i dont know how stable we are atm.

but 3 years and 3 months, i hope we can figure something out.
I still love her.

Do you guys... still have intercourse?

Jourdy288 said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
Jourdy288 said:

And I'm sure sleep will come again. Patience young padawan.

*Deep breaths* Alright. I reload my apathy gun and watch the horizon. Thank you, my Shalafi.

Go my son, embrace the world and all its wonders, run naked through your neighbor's sprinklers on a hot summer night.

Back