The Therapist's Office

Help me Doctor G, I'm desperate.

It all started some years ago while surfing the web innocently. I stumbled across the most precious thing, an intoxicating beauty and fell instantly in love. I couldn't get her out of my mind, every waking moment I was thinking of her, from the moment I woke to when I laid my head on my pillow. Oh, how I wish she were here with me!

Since then my relationship with my wife has crumbled to the point where I lost my house, my kids, my car, my wife, my job and my faithful pet dog My other family members have disowned me. :(

I need her, my precious, lovely, perfect Pandora! Oh, how my life would all be ok if she was here with me now!!

It gets worse, I'm now a crack whore, living day to day on the streets and I don't ever think that the OP team will be able to get her to me as I have no shipping address! Oh my lovely Pandora, what will I do?

Help me Doc, you're my only hope!

:p

Mr.Gonzo said:
ricki said:
mm.. my pills... plEAse? o_O
I know a good guy downtown, PM me if urgent.
Ahh, much better now, especially the green ones with the yellow smiley on it. Everything is so clear and bright and colorful and everything makes sense. Now I understand... :-||
I just have to wait a little longer and everything is gonna be just perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice of Dr. Gonzo to offer assistance but all my psychological needs are handled by
Dr. Sbaitso....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Sbaitso

elinscheid said:
It's nice of Dr. Gonzo to offer assistance but all my psychological needs are handled by
Dr. Sbaitso....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Sbaitso

I remember that it came with my Sound Blaster 2.0 card. Dr. Sbaitso was funny as hell.. Purposely throw in swear words to see if he knew them.. for the most part a very dumb AI.. but had hours of laughs with it.

Dr_Gonzo_Acid.jpg

as your attorney I advise you to buy tennis shoes

btw here is the real hunter s thompson with the real dr. gonzo

Duke_and_gonzo.png

Office is opened again, last night was a good night indeed, good ale, cheap whores.

Gruso said:
Dr G,

Sometimes, at night, I still wake up and hear the lambs.

And you think if you document everything about the pandora, you could make them stop, don't you?

You think that if people stay informed and a least bit excited even if it means to spend your precious time to do so, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.

edit:
@bob: Where do you think my Mr.Gonzo Came from? :)
It's not a reference to the Dr.Gonzo, but to the Gonzoism/absurdism

Dr. G,

I am a late convert to the Pandora movement. However, I have found that my conversion has caused me to be ostracized by those around me. They constantly try to shake my faith. They frequently say, "It will never come out." But I just reassure myself. After all, I've never heard a Christian say, "Is it the rapture yet?" I'm just afraid that these unbelievers (they are my friends, after all) will not be saved when the time comes. My final problem: My late conversion means I will not be among the first saved. Should this worry me?

How do you find out your position in line for the Pandora?? (mentioned one page back)

kingoddball said:
How do you find out your position in line for the Pandora?? (mentioned one page back)
you send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com and ask. I suggest not actually doing this, as the method they use to determine your location in the queue is based on something between looking at the list and guessing, and rolling a few dice to see what comes up.

WizardStan said:
kingoddball said:
you send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com and ask. I suggest not actually doing this, as the method they use to determine your location in the queue is based on something between looking at the list and guessing, and rolling a few dice to see what comes up.

Thanks.
I was hoping it would just be a simple number that you ordered in the minus off people who canceled that ordered before I did.
I'm happy enough just to wait patiently. :pandora2ut4:

WizardStan said:
I suggest not actually doing this, as the method they use to determine your location in the queue is based on something between looking at the list and guessing, and rolling a few dice to see what comes up.
lol

Plz help, I have an urge for a handheld with keyboard Linux gadget!

My current options are:
- Try to convince my cousin to sell me her Jornada 720 for a decent price, its gathering dust in the basement but, the last time I asked she wanted $400...
- Preorder a Ben NanoNote (final version still in preproduction) ;) .
- Open my wallet and buy a Zaurus.
- Buy one of those new crappy Windows CE ARM netbooks.
- Man up and wait for my pandora...

Plz, Doc. help! I might end burning money I don't have!!!

hosant said:
Plz help, I have an urge for a handheld with keyboard Linux gadget!

My current options are:
-Try to convince my cousin to sell me her Jornada 720 for a decent price, its gathering dust in the basement but, the last time I asked, she wanted $400...
-Try to score a Ben NanoNote (final version still in preproduction ;) ).
-Open my wallet and buy a Zaurus. Buy one of those new crappy ARM netbooks.
-Man up and wait for my pandora...

Plz, Doc. help! I might burning money I don't have!!!
I'll give you another option, so you have a harder choice.
- LG GW620, Android 1.5 phone with QWERTY keyboard.

Back