I Am Not Canceling

I cant cancel.I have an innate tendency to always root for the underdog.Plus i have two pandoras ordered.My friends are sick of hearing about the pandora.As John rambo said "Fuck em3"

I wouldn't consider canceling.. Even if something better came out, I probably wouldn't cancel my Pandora, since the ride has been so fun so far. :)

wermy said:
Jourdy288 said:
I haven't yet ordered, and I am thus incapable of cancellation. :p

:eek:

First mali and now you! Today I'm finding out all these people who frequent the boards haven't ordered! :blink:

I haven't ordered... yet. I may be getting a raise and a bonus soon, so *crosses fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
and they gonna wank your stylus also
Anything you like, honey :wub:
240623_main.jpg

what is this "cancel" you speak of?

it's almost a year since I ordered now, at the time I thouht it would be a max two month wait, don't mind though, I will use the DNFE protocol, I will wait as long as the Duke Nukem For Ever fans waited, if it isn't out by then, then it ain't gonna happen, so.....12 years and counting.... :D

Never had a thought about cancelling. Never will. I'm one of those guys that waited for DNF since it was announced, so this puny wait of a few months doesn't bother me much. But it is getting harder to wait though now that more and more info/videos/pics of things in boxes are showing up and devs are getting their near final pandoras. Never could say that about DNF.

OMG! MALI! MY EYES!....MY EYES!......HELP ME....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r: what has been seen can not be unseen :ph34r:

edit @esslan

what would be really funny would be if they suddenly released DNF with no warning, and it was considerably better than the most rabid fanboys expected it to be, I would laugh myself sick, it's the sort of thing I would like to do myself, I would love to see someone else has the same weird sense of humour.

mali said:
Alerino said:
and they gonna wank your stylus also
Anything you like, honey :wub:
240623_main.jpg

What disturbs me the most about that is how much he looks like a guy I often talk to at the bar I hang out at (and no, it's not one of those bars). Now, whenever I see him I'm going to think of that. :unsure:

jb0yx said:
Ravnos said:
skeezix said:
**** craigix will ship you a big scary furry hat

I don't care about Pandora anymore, I just want this hat.
yes... i want this hat as well

+1 Pandora hat. We all must have them, and they should have the Pandora symbol stitched to the inside.

Hmm where to start....

I guess ill never have to cancel since ive got some hw, although its actually quite fortunate I did get involved. Otherwise my wife would be on me to cancel :p
Also I like and agree with many of the things skeezix rambled on about...;-)

I say one thing im looking forward to is all the goodies the community is going to cook up for this thing. Theres alot of talented folk out there that i think can make a lot of neat things. It be nice to get back to the gp2x days where something new to try would pop up on a regular basis.

I really believe that once everyone gets there hands on one they will be glad they waited. Even though its been way longer than anyone expected in my opinion theres still nothing out there that can give the same experience. Thats really been the reason ive done all the videos to show people what to expect and what types of things can be done.

FYI anyone can still see me with a pandora here: http://www.mug.org/twiki/bin/view/Mugwiki/WhereAndWhen

skeezix said:
As others have said -- if you back out, thats fine, but do it because you need the money or whatever. The device is damned well coming, we've put too much into it for it to stop :) (And I say that from doing it all for free, since I'm a moron who believes in the damned thing, with hopes of making a few b ucks down the road if the guys whose mortgages rife on this actually make a penny back and feal generous :)

Suffice to say, when I signed up I 'wrote off' the cash, figuring at worst I'd likely get it back if everything flew apart, and at best I'd get something I've been wanting my entire life. I coudl afford the investment, and so its a worthy risk -- wicked-awesome gadget on one hand, or some amount of cash 'goes away for awhile, likely comes back' on the other. If you couldn't afford the bones, thats a different decision. After all this time, we're _nearly there_, and I'm still calling it wicked-awesome, and worth the wait.

jeff

I could not have said it better myself. I am glad you are one of the developers! Put that passion in my :pandora2ut4: !

Pickle said:
Hmm where to start....

I guess ill never have to cancel since ive got some hw, although its actually quite fortunate I did get involved. Otherwise my wife would be on me to cancel :p
Also I like and agree with many of the things skeezix rambled on about...;-)

I say one thing im looking forward to is all the goodies the community is going to cook up for this thing. Theres alot of talented folk out there that i think can make a lot of neat things. It be nice to get back to the gp2x days where something new to try would pop up on a regular basis.

I really believe that once everyone gets there hands on one they will be glad they waited. Even though its been way longer than anyone expected in my opinion theres still nothing out there that can give the same experience. Thats really been the reason ive done all the videos to show people what to expect and what types of things can be done.

FYI anyone can still see me with a pandora here: http://www.mug.org/twiki/bin/view/Mugwiki/WhereAndWhen

I might be tempted to drive the 3 hours just to see a Pandora in person!

BWoodson said:

You should! I would... But for me it's more like 14.5 hours. :\

Edit: Pickle should go on tour or something. :lol:

BWoodson said:
You should ;)
I wouldnt hesitate if one would be available for a look within the borders of my country. Driving cross the atlantic (or over the north pole) is a bit of a problem though :p ...

Back