Huh, verry impressiv

Sonic-NKT

hmm found this on gbaemu.com and sure, this is very impressive. The movie demos are really great and smooth for the cpu of the gba :), never thought that something like this could be possible, but look at it yourself:

http://www.caimans.net/gbavideo/

i sold my gba for a gp32 :D, but seeing this...
NO, i will never sell my gp32, but perhaps i will bye a gba @ ebay sometime again for commercial games or something like that, when they become cheaper, but the flash cards are really expensive.. so
i dont know...

btw: could something like that also been ported to the gp32, iit would be really fast i think

the filesize is huge (over 10mb for 2.5 minutes of movie) and the quality is not that good :\ besides, why do you want to watch it on your gba when your gp32 is perfectly capable of playing divx and xvid movies...

first: sorry for wrong forum.... should be in off topic

i just mean, its very impressive for the gba, ok the movies are big but the iceage movie looks really "cool" :D
yeah i know that gpcinema is there and rocking... :)

i dont want to port this, i just thought that it would be at full speed on the gp32, and even a bit smaller i think, because the gp32 cpu is faster and could use more compressed movies.

hmm btw :D where i can get the ogm codec to compress my movies with that ( i know it wont play on gp32)... and is it better or as good as divx... i hate the divx pro bundle with the ad ware :(

ok but still want OGM :D
so if somebody has a link

BTW: look in the gpcinema board ...

Back