How To Use Audioscrobbler Plugin In Deadbeef?

ZXC3CD

Still Fresh
Installed the DeaDBeeF audio software, logged into an account for audioscrobbling and enabled scrobbling

Played songs using the software, added from a folder on SD Card

Checked the website at Last.FM, didn't see played songs

Are there more steps to enabling the Audioscrobbler plugin when using DeaDBeef?

I don't think so (can't check, been compiling pygtk for 3 hours, and not very responsive).

Have a look in the /tmp/pndrun{xxx}.log to see of there are any clues.

I did it like you said and it worked. (go to preferences --> plugins --> last.fm audioscrobbler --> configure: put in Username and password and mark enable scrobbling, leave all the url's that are already filled in)

But for me it just worked. You do have to be online for scrobbling it doesnt cache the songs (sadly) I hope there will be audio players that do cache one time, I think its essential for a mobile device.

Also be sure to check your time settings they are screwed up in other time-zones than UTC and than they will show up in last.fm marked as "played in x hours"

Bosbeetle said:
I hope there will be audio players that do cache one time, I think its essential for a mobile device.
There are. mpdas does cacheing.

Last edited by a moderator:
tsh said:
Bosbeetle said:
I hope there will be audio players that do cache one time, I think its essential for a mobile device.
There are. mpdas does cacheing.

Somehow I didnt get your gmpc to work, hopefully I will some time. But first I have to return my pandora to get the nub fixed.

Bosbeetle said:
Somehow I didnt get your gmpc to work,
That does not greatly surprise me. It did feel a bit on the flakey side.

Back