How Much Wold Get For This?

Craig, do you still have any of those DS winding handles, and if so, are they actually any good?
I'd also like said keyboard. How much postage?

Yeah, PM me the deets, and you'll get the money within the hour.

EDIT: That's regarding the keyboard.

I've also found:

Loads of commercial games (only the SMC cards in the soft covers, no boxes)

Loads of plastic screen covers.

I'll post some postage costs when i get them.

Um, are these keyboards the same modded Ericcson boards (CH-10 I think)? I have one, but if these are different I sure would be interested :)

I've also found:

Loads of commercial games (only the SMC cards in the soft covers, no boxes)

Loads of plastic screen covers.

I'll post some postage costs when i get them.
YES

Ill take a few commercial games, plastic screens, and a keyboard please!

Many, MANY thanks Craig!

Last edited by a moderator:
What the crap happened to SMC cards? They are insanely expesive now. Oh I might want a screen protector thing if they are of any use on the GP2X.

I've got hundreds of those cards and i could not get a single bid on them on ebay, i think i may have thrown them in with all the stuff from that auction i had to clear stock.

also i just found a box of GP32 keyboards, anyway want one for free?

Very yes! :eek: Free is the best price. I'd like to interface one of those to USB to use as a mobile keyboard. ...Like for the GP2X...? :)

Edit: How many keyboards could you send me? ;)

Like the others said, PM me your PayPal account and I'll send you money for shipping. This is awesome... Like christmas?

I'd also very much like anything that is going if possible, but mostly the keyboard. I remember going to buy one, but then squidge came up with the external SD socket, then that sort of faded away. PM me or something and I'll send however much required as quick as possible.

if you want any of this stuff email orders@cdworld.co.uk with what you would like and your address.

One of each item per person.

craigix posted on Feb 13 2007 at 06:51 PM said:
if you want any of this stuff email orders@cdworld.co.uk with what you would like and your address.

One of each item per person.

Sent'd :D

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 14 2007 at 12:47 AM said:
Sent as well.

Thanks so much Craig, you rock!

Back