How Far Is The To-do List Of The Pandora Produktion?

Serenity

Hi Guys!

On openpandora.org is a small to do list. Unfortunatly, I didn't see, if the list is actual.
The List:

* Get the final Prototype case (finished and will ship Friday, 6th of March)
* Create the keymat mould (takes 20 - 25 days)
* Design the final keyboard layout (needs to be finished when the mould is ready)
* Create mould of final case (can be done once the case fits, takes 30 - 35 days)
* CE / FCC testing (can be done once the prototype case is here)
* Mass Production testrun for the final boards
* Stability testing (this will be fun)
* Wait for the last remaining pieces for mass production (LATEST deadline is second week of March)
* Mass Production
* Test the boards
* SHIP THEM!

How far are we now? The only thing, that i found about the list, is the first point: The Final Prototype case.
What's about the other points (the keymat, the CE / FCC Test / the last remaining pieces) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think MWeston is putting his case together, in order to do FCC testing. So that first deadline was only really completed about a week ago.

FCC and CE can't be done until there's a full prototype.
I too want to know what the status is on the keymat. How's it going?

Damnit.

Was about to go to sleep.

Fine! I'll be shattered all day tomorrow then. -_-

*F5* *F5* *F5* *F5* *F5*...

'craigix' said:
Video.... soon.
oh yes
bwa_go_elnews_140803_wendypic-1.jpg

'craigix' said:
Video.... soon*.
*Copyright 2009 OpenPandora Ltd. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between OpenPandora Ltd. and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, OpenPandora Ltd. does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as OpenPandora Ltd. will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I think the video that Mweston will be doing. Does Mweston even have the MK3 boards yet? I assumed he does, but I don't know.

It would seem the list on OP.org has been updated. I really think Mweston has the MK3 board!!! It's going to be soo sweet to see the Panda working on battery with all the buttons working!

This will be a good week!

'Vimacs' said:
*Copyright 2009 OpenPandora Ltd. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between OpenPandora Ltd. and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, OpenPandora Ltd. does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as OpenPandora Ltd. will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
+1 :lol:

Back