How About Instead Of Making Defective Threads

1magus

We make a thread that helps others who have just received their Pandora where to check for defects. Like a guide that tells you the most common defects and what to check. Because all these threads with people declaring their Pandora is defective just brings peoples spirits down.

TylerAW said:
We make a thread that helps others who have just received their Pandora where to check for defects. Like a guide that tells you the most common defects and what to check. Because all these threads with people declaring their Pandora is defective just brings peoples spirits down.
You mean a list of check like the check OPT are doing already ?
Checking if the screen does have bezel ?

No thanks.
EDIT : But stopping the whining threads, YES please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean for the consumers for us so we can see if our Pandora's were made properly or not! <_<

I suggest _everybody_ stops whining and that includes OPT members. Take back the heat and stop pointless discussions that lead nowhere. Let's get together as a community and improve the device. Sometimes I sit here in front of my laptop and ask myself "what the hell are they talking about?".

edit:
One suggestion to improve things. You could make an announcement telling people who have the "Purple Tint Of Death", or whatever you may call it, to send their units back immediately to get it fixed. One problem off the list and no need to deal with questions about it every day on the boards. OPT should know how many have been fixed from the initial faulty batch already and how many are still out there. Getting problems off the table directly and smoothly is the way to go, imo.

mali said:
I suggest _everybody_ stops whining and that includes OPT members. Take back the heat and stop pointless discussions that lead nowhere. Let's get together as a community and improve the device. Sometimes I sit here in front of my laptop and ask myself "what the hell are they talking about?".
There are no defective threads, only defective posters? ;)

20gl6oh2.jpg

Tom` said:
There are no defective threads, only defective posters? ;)
None of the two. Just different parts of the community barking at each other ;)

For all the energy being put into the Defective thread, it sure seems like there are a few less "Developed This and Now Its Released For Play!" threads, alas ..

Back