HOMEBREW PLATFORMING COMPETITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha sorry typing on the panda and didnt want to go back to check your proper name :p

cheers though, make sure to vote!

before i confirm this id like to say this is a platforming competition. Whilst a 25 dollar donation is amazing i do plan on running a competition in march running for three months with any game any app as the best takes first prize. If you feel 25 is fine and you can submit more in march then great. If not i would suggest 10 dollars for this competition and 15 for March. Please let me know me know how you want to proceed. many thanks

before i confirm this id like to say this is a platforming competition. Whilst a 25 dollar donation is amazing i do plan on running a competition in march running for three months with any game any app as the best takes first prize. If you feel 25 is fine and you can submit more in march then great. If not i would suggest 10 dollars for this competition and 15 for March. Please let me know me know how you want to proceed. many thanks

I considered the possibility that another, larger competition would be coming. Platformers are my genre of choice so I am fine with the $25.

Thanks,

igboo

Donating £10

The timing does seem short but I like the contest idea. Let's see how it goes :)

UPDATE: Date has been changed to 1st April. Same rules apply.

This is because this comp has been going only a few days and yet the pot money is at £100 which if I'm honest was what I thought the comp would end at.

As such an extra month has been given to give Devs time to really make their project a professional as poss :)

This date is the one and only date change as technically the competition started today. It would be unfair to changeit at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back