Hip Hop Trivia Thread

trooper said:
Now that was a very constructive post, I`m still trying to work out what you where trying to achieve by it. Apart from showing how juvenile you can be by rudely trolling a thread that does not interest you, Absolutely nothing.
Apologies, it was pointless. It's only because this thread stays very high in the 'view new posts' because it's popular. Probably not the place to ask but while I'm here is there anyway to stop threads from the 'off-topic' section appearing in 'view new posts'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on man! Is it that annoying? One line, always the same title with hip hop written into it.
Just do it manually with the "ignore this thread" option in your brain.

virusx said:
I think it was a guy named Hitman. But Xzibit, Eminem, and Snoopy dog appeared a lot too.
Correct, t'was Hittman

Score: 40/50

DCGM - 9
mdinire - 9
virusx - 9

OMars - 5
Nova - 2
peelie - 2
triksR4rabits - 2
Fyvve - 2
blah - 1
sensible GP32 - 1

Damn Im getting a run for my money now :blink:

What two brooklyn (NY) artists made a small rap "dreamteam" of sorts back in 1998?

REMINDER: Please don't do searches to find these answers. This thread has almost come to its end and I'm getting suspicious. ;)

1998!? I was thinking of Redman+ Method man again but Redman isn't from Brooklyn.
Hummm... Mos Def and Talib Kweli made the Black Star thing.

virusx said:
1998!? I was thinking of Redman+ Method man again but Redman isn't from Brooklyn.
Hummm... Mos Def and Talib Kweli made the Black Star thing.
Better watch out DCGM. :p

Score: 41/50

virusx - 10
DCGM - 9
mdinire - 9
OMars - 5
Nova - 2
peelie - 2
triksR4rabits - 2
Fyvve - 2
blah - 1
sensible GP32 - 1

wow I had no idea about the last 2 Qs LOL, eastcoast rap isn't my specialty :p
Another zero point Q.. "Which westcoast rap group has members with the same names as the 2 Mobb Deep rappers?" (slightly different spellings though)

You mean still married at the same time?
Because they're all full of superman lover style :lol:
I've heard that Mos Def was suspected to be polygamist.

Back