Hi I'm Iorgy77 And I Am Furious.

Iorgy77

emu parasite kid
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I just want to put it out there that I am not a happy bunny. I dont want to do anything about it right now. I know this doesnt change anything or help anyone.

If you feel the same, just say hi in this thread. Please dont complain or attack anyone in this thread. Just add your post and say hi.

If you dont feel the same and are sick of the whining etc.. door is that way. Take your white knight posting somewhere else.

Sorry, a little confused.

Should we say "hi" here if we are unhappy about whatever it is you're unhappy about, or just unhappy about anything at all? Because if it's the former I'm not sure exactly what that something is.

And, when you say not to complain or attack anyone, does that mean that by saying "hi" there's no implicit understanding that you're complaining about something and possibly attacking someone? Or did you just mean explicitly? Or did you just mean complaining about or attacking people who agree with whatever it is you're unhappy with?

' HI '

Cool Story Bro.

Are you just posting because you are bored ?

I also have nothing to say, so I thought i'd at least share the silence with you.

Not to put words in 77's mouth, but you could probably sum up his fury with the word "October".

Not quite in the furious camp myself, although I'm not posting here to quench anyone's flames either. Little bit miffed maybe, definitely exhausted.

Just putting it out there... in the universe... not happy about it. I am sure the team probably arent happy about it either. They can post here and say hi too.

Meanwhile, noodles.

Bami_Goreng_mit_Poulet-foto-01.jpg

noodles.jpg

image.axd

021.gif

So you're conveying your fury without telling us what you're furious about? This'll go nowhere. Simply knowing that someone is angry is useless information.

hi

Hi!
I'm unhappy about certain things and happy about other things and combined I'm neutral with tendencies towards the positive side :)

Hi!

I'm unhappy about some things like why my toast always cooks unevenly, why I can't find a pair of trousers that fits me nicely, and why hierarchical based systems of government continue to prosper despite the inherent flaws that exist within, oppressive laws and legislation hidden behind a facade of good intentions, wars based on misinformation and unjust ideals, economic growth that cannot be sustained at it's current rate of progression, and the ever growing gap between humanity and the natural laws of the universe. Also one of my socks has just developed a big hole at the front and my toe is sticking out, I hate that!

Hi. I'm not unhappy.. well, I hate the Hotfixes, my second pandora has a dodgy d-pad and will have to be opened to fix it (not sending it back), and I'm rather a little bit disappointed that its two months later and there isn't really anything *cooooooool* going on with the Pandora, homebrew-wise. Yet.

But the solution to my unhappy is not to have a pregnant, but instead to get back to some of my own hacking on the Pandora.

torpor said:
anything *cooooooool* going on with the Pandora, homebrew-wise.
At the risk of hijacking quite an odd thread already, and taking the opportunity to somewhat quote you out of context ;) what were the results of the big weekend of music app coding you were aiming for some weeks ago? Did you get stymied by needing to wait for the music-oriented stuff that's only just made it into the latest Hotfix? Is what you need all there now?

On-topic (there's a topic?) when I start to get annoyed at YET ANOTHER DELAY ZOMFG I tend to find something else to think about. Works a treat. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Im not furious or anything, but I am a little bummed about October. Also, I have never experience such a gap between purchasing and actually receiving goods before. Ever. It makes the waiting even harder on the skint days :p Still want the thing to succeed though. I'm waiting for the Pandora so I can retire my dingoo and apart from a couple of games i'm hooked on, my ds will most likely get retired as well.

fkztztkshssssssszzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrzuuzzzrrrbzbbzbzzzzzkfssszztkkzzrrtttzzzsssssssssssssssssshhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
..zzppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

.....some white noise for your thread

Edit: To make the static more 'statiky'

Back