Hi, I'm New To The Pandora

pyropandora

Still Fresh
Hello everyone, being an ex-PSP hacker + homebrew developer, I found out about the GP2X and later found out about the Pandora, man does it look good B) and I am going to ask for one for my x-mas, I dont know anything about dev kits chips and everything ( I'm sorry ) but I hope to learn on this awesome forum :D

I do, though know a little about C, C++ and Lua programming languages and homebrew.

So, yeah and hi! :)

EDIT - Fixed topic title. Trust me, leetspeak / intentional bad grammar is not the first impression you want to make ;)

good to see ex-psp refugees coming to a community that actually appreciates them and their work!!

"welcome to the club, we got jackets"

Hi, I'm also new to the Pandora. I have a psp and had a ds.
A couple of days ago I discoverd the Pandora and I really wanted the device. I hope it will be released soon for a good price. I'm from Belgium btw ;)

Jeroen_HD said:
Hi, I'm also new to the Pandora. I have a psp and had a ds.
A couple of days ago I discoverd the Pandora and I really wanted the device. I hope it will be released soon for a good price. I'm from Belgium btw ;)

Welcome Jeroen_HD, pyropandora.
Release is targeted for mid November. Fromhttp://www.openpandora.org
How much will it cost?
Around £199 (inc VAT), $330, Euro212 (Ex.VAT)

From openpandora you can also get to the wiki which contains a FAQ page.

icurafu said:
Welcome. The Jacket is a lie.
They told you there was no jacket? You should complain, they're really quite nice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
norm said:
schnitzelboy said:
"welcome to the club, we got jackets"
i didn't get one :(

You could have mine, but it's locked in my trunk keeping my dog warm. Oh, and you really don't wanna go in there.

TaG said:
They told you there was no jacket? You should complain, they're really quite nice. :D

Dam it. I thought the jacket was just a myth, spook story they told children to scare them off.

There should be a jacket bundled with the Pandora :pandora1: when released, if not I'm not interested

LOL :D :D

Back