Hi I'm Iorgy77 And I Am Furious.

quote said:
I just lost the game.

[cheesy joke] Also, some cheese with your whine? [/cheesy joke]

Double pun! I do like to see a nice bit of DPing.

Last edited by a moderator:
quote said:
SomeGuy is on his way to beating you. Nearly 30 posts per day.
I hereby announce him Sir Spamalot.

Pffft, I'll just ban him when he tries to get my spammer crown :p

He'll be made mod before that, seeing as it's quite obviously based on post count ;).

jokes

OffTopic please.

How about LOL! Files? It hasn't been updated in a while.

tsh said:
4 or 5 years, for a re-enactment sword to replace one I had stolen. Cost more than the Pandora too!
Why'd you steal it? ;)

Mr.Confuzed said:
How about LOL! Files? It hasn't been updated in a while.
Agreed, mali may do the honours. He needs to lose his LOL! Files virginity.

The thread isn't funny, though.

How could it be on one level with gay devs in love, Gerald, Spanish milk and all that?
This thread is über-lame.
A real shitty crap-thread it is.
Stupid.

It's odd. I'm not happy about where we're at but I can't moan about anything. Sort been thinking along less optimistic lines for a while now. More realistic as events have proven.
Nubs were a disappointment but they're in hand.
So many issues with the boards, also emptied me of joy, again being sorted.
Cases...odd one and I can't put my finger on it...just too quiet. Said before I'd be happy when we have the next 3,000 delivered.

There! Me done!

Oh and BTW SomeGuy99! Get a life.
and Mali ... get two. 5k post for God's sake man! Good to have someone paroling these boards and Lording it over us again. In a good way, of course. :p

may88 said:
mali said:
Ooops, dp
It's okay for you as you have one of those GP32X DP immunity stickers on your profile.

I don't like to correct people (much) but his "profile" is the side-view. If he's going to use a "GP32X DP immunity sticker", it should be on his rear, no? And shouldn't "he" be a "she" for DP to be at least possible? Or am I barking up the wrong one again?

Oh yes. October. FFS. Etc.

D.

img_0643.jpg

Dunny said:
And shouldn't "he" be a "she" for DP to be at least possible?
Nope, that's only for TP, but even that's possible if you're into that sort of thing.

Iorgy77 said:
If you feel the same, just say hi in this thread. Please dont complain or attack anyone in this thread. Just add your post and say hi.

If you dont feel the same and are sick of the whining etc.. door is that way. Take your white knight posting somewhere else.

Hi.

(I was happy until I noticed all those posts that distinctly did not follow OP directives. This just makes me mad. Thus the "Hi." But now I'm not following the same directives. Mad at myself now.)

If you are angry about your pandora not being here possibly find something to do that isn't waiting for your pandora
also learn to patience

Back