Saturn Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmd3287

Website
Visit site
I know this is off topic, but I need some help that has NOTHING to do with gp32. If You do not like it, DO NOT RESPOND and DO NOT make me feel bad for asking a question. If you have nothing nice to say then please, dont say anything at all. With that being said, I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get Sega Saturn ISOs. Where can I download them? Even if they are abandoned ISOs, I dont mind. I will take anything. If you have any good ones, respond or send me a message. I am looking for Panzer Dragoon or virtua fighter or a sonic game, but like I said, I will take anything. Thank you.

ya know, jcbnetwork, I dont think anyone really likes you. all I hear is complaints about your "Childish Behavior". Its kinda funny that you look for my posts to express your...uh hm...opinion. whatver...its all good :D

I am just asking for a site for my private use. Sega Saturn company no longer exists...I guess you could say the same for SNES but nintendo is very well know. Sega saturn was short lived.

jcbnetwork posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:25 AM said:
if abandonware is OK, then why cant we talk about NES, SNES ROMs? Whats the difference?
we can if they are Public domain, such as those from from PDroms.com...... Don't know anything about abandonware Saturn ISO's though.... sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
like "Shining the Wisdom" and "Shining the Holy Ark". They are out there. and its not like Im gonna sell em. yeah sega exists, but sega saturn doesnt. sega is also smaller now

declaration posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:32 AM said:
jcbnetwork posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:25 AM said:
if abandonware is OK, then why cant we talk about NES, SNES ROMs? Whats the difference?
we can if they are Public domain, such as those from from PDroms.com...... Don't know anything about abandonware Saturn ISO's though.... sorry.

I know that if something is abandoned and then put into public domain then it is ok to talk about it and trade it. But BMD seems to be saying that Sega Saturn software is abandonware, so maybe he thinks that abandomware means the system is no longer sold.

NO. I know what abandonware means you pompus prink!!! you are pissing me off. There are some games that are ABANDONED, if you understand the concept, THEY ARE NO LONGER OWNED BY SEGA. thank you :angry:

bmd3287 posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:38 AM said:
NO. I know what abandware means you pompus prink!!! you are pissing me off. There are some games that are ABANDONED, if you understand the concept, THEY ARE NO LONGER OWNED BY SEGA. thank you :angry:

In your original post your were asking for Panzer Dragoon or virtua fighter or a sonic game. I do not think that successful games such as those would be abandoned by their company.

YES. They are NOT abandonware. see? but some games are. I was looking for those games...YES. but did I say I wanted to download them? I do, but I didnt say that. Friendly Boards...that is truly funny.

bmd3287 posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:42 AM said:
YES. They are NOT abandonware. see? but some games are. I was looking for those games...YES. but did I say I wanted to download them? I do, but I didnt say that. Friendly Boards...that is truly funny.

Your defense does not make sense at all. Sure, I know you asked for abandonware ISOs too, but you also asked for games that are NOT abandoned and now you try to say you did not say you were going to download them, thats such a joke.

Where can i get me some NES, SNES roms? I will not download them either, I will just stare at the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back