help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could always just silence anyone who disagrees with me... It'd be fun to run a dictatorship.

What really frustrates me is that I'm trying to do positive things here, but get consistently painted in a bad light.

I want a cookie, damn it! A cookie! Is that so much to ask?

LOL that's what mods are for. your the big bad mean guy who enforces the rules :p

here is your cookie :)

tumblr_l7ro2p3KcU1qc7qf2.jpg

That is one awesome cookie! I'm just a little worried about the green bits... although that could easily bit a mint-chocolate-coffee Mario, in which case: om nom nom!

I don't like being a big, bad mean guy. I just want to sticky useful posts, answer peoples questions and keep info-threads up to date. Now my efforts in that avenue are largely directed at the website itself!

I only ever had one warning as far as I remember, over on Gp32x. I posted a large picture of a fake dog poo, which trooper promptly removed and cautioned me that such things, although amusing, could be offensive to younger and more sensitive members! I wouldn't have minded if an animated gif of the infamous Scanners head exploding scene hadn't gone unchecked in another thread...

What about apologizing and asking for a second chance?

Would be the obvious way for me if I posted something about huge things in craigs anus here...
Don't really need a second chance, I know nobody want's a dick like me.

I could always just silence anyone who disagrees with me... It'd be fun to run a dictatorship.

What really frustrates me is that I'm trying to do positive things here, but get consistently painted in a bad light.

I want a cookie, damn it! A cookie! Is that so much to ask?
In soviet russia, government votes you.

I only ever had one warning as far as I remember, over on Gp32x. I posted a large picture of a fake dog poo, which trooper promptly removed and cautioned me that such things, although amusing, could be offensive to younger and more sensitive members! I wouldn't have minded if an animated gif of the infamous Scanners head exploding scene hadn't gone unchecked in another thread...
I never got a warning, but I did the "bad stuff" in the same five minutes so I guess they didn't need to.

I just think nobody wants horsedicks, sorry if I offended some horsepenislovers here.

I'd say give him a second chance!

Next time it is serious then.

I just think nobody wants horsedicks, sorry if I offended some horsepenislovers here.

I'd say give him a second chance!

Next time it is serious then.
As already stated, I (user 404) don't wan't one.

Second chance is a lame perk.

Anyyyyway. I'm looking into why 404 disappeared completely. In the mean time, I'm closing this thread, it has served its purpose; which was seemingly to create unnecessary flame and further drive a wedge between mods and members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back