Graaagh!

vaustein

Sorry folks, this is off topic, so one of the ops can ban me later. Anyway, I just read this story:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisla...inews-headlines

This is the first time I've read a news story and needed cleansing afterwards! Quick, somebody say something, *anything* take my mind of this sick, putrid story! :eek: :eek: :eek:

HELP!

Just to placate the Powers That Be, here's an on-topic question: What's the fps for Payback's playable demo?

Vimacs posted on Dec 11 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
booooooooooooooooooring

You forgot the "CLOSED!" part ...

I used to work for the NYC Housing Authority. An old man died in one of the apartments on his couch. They didn't discover the body until a week or so later. He leaked into the couch .. INTO THE COUCH! After scraping his body into a giant zip-lock bag, the coroner's dept. gave us the honor of cleaning out the apartment, including the putrid couch. The smell was burned into my nostril hairs for days.

Now you may close it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Alvin: Ah tapeworms; sweet, lovely tapeworms, how I adore thee :wub: Mission accomplished Alvinator!

Shikaku: I'll bet you could, though I'd like to see the real you. Your avatar looks like a half-Asian half-fish-creature gene splice :huh:

iignotus: It's the jars and zip-lock bags that make it gross. Do you archive your filth?

Ryan: Good story, although it's more depressing than revolting.

TelcoLou: Why didn't you close the thread yourself? Are you no longer an op?

vaustein posted on Dec 11 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
It's the jars and zip-lock bags that make it gross. Do you archive your filth?

Theres no mention of either of those in the story you posted - sure you put up the right link? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i you want to see something "putrid" i got some sick car crash stories (like, man leaves car, brain dosent) and some sick nsfw stuff, but this... this is just a story of an old guy getting stuck under junk... nothing "putrid" about it imo...well then again people do get grossed out over vomit...so what do you expect :rolleyes:

Back