help

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebannedz

Still Fresh
Okay, not going to evade ban. just got a question before i leave these forums.

can someone link me to my posts where I have been doing something wrong?

I need to learn from my faults.

Last "ban evade" post.

Craig was testing something withe new badges and stuff. Maybe banning you was just an accident.

No, Craig stated in the other thread his account was deleted for making a lot of offensive posts which other mods have been deleting.

While he is attempting, for his own reasons, to get us to post his deleted posts, I will just post one which I think will shut up any people questioning this any further:

'We all know it Craig, You like putting big objects in your anus.

And what you like best? Horse penises.'

Etc. etc. etc.

Craig was testing something withe new badges and stuff. Maybe banning you was just an accident.

Erm no, I banned him on purpose.

Deleting his account for making such a statement is implication that people that like to put horse penis in their anus are bad. The poor people who like to put horse penis in their anus have suffered enough without this level of prejudice. Why isn't anyone else looking out for the rights of the horse-penis-in-anus people?

They planned on fighting for that in the sixties, but the representative for those people never showed up one day.

Deleting his account for making such a statement is implication that people that like to put horse penis in their anus are bad. The poor people who like to put horse penis in their anus have suffered enough without this level of prejudice. Why isn't anyone else looking out for the rights of the horse-penis-in-anus people?
This should be put to the public vote!

I don't like it when mods delete posts. Now we have nothing to go on but your word and paraphrasing to know you did the right thing. Not that I think you're making it up or anything but I'd like to at least get a better feel for a context in which all of this happened. Yeah, I know, your boards do whatever you want etc; I'm not so much speaking to the moderation as I am making a statement to the userbase about how our trust may be affected.

In my opinion post censorship is only really appropriate for removing illegal materials or especially offensive images that people would be really averse to seeing (or having people see in a public place). Along with an annotation describing why the edit was made, of course.

For what it's worth - and going solely on what was presented in this thread - I have to wonder if the same reaction would be had if this happened to another user. Or if there would have been warns along with perhaps some attempt to productively reconcile whatever the problem was.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, one post shouldn't be too bad.

but you said I could ask anything.

this will be my only place to reply untill this account gets banned again. It's not like im going to do anything here now

@Exo - We don't actually delete them. Craig copied and pasted.

@Exo - We don't actually delete them. Craig copied and pasted.

Delete, make them invisible to everyone else, move them to a non-public forum, whatever - the difference is irrelevant to what I'm saying.

And apparently some number of posts from Radical was removed from this thread:

If you're going to do this at least take care of the evidence better.

P.S. I've learnt this.

Fortunate for you, but to be fair you were given a slightly different punishment. I have to wonder if your hostility were directed at Craig instead would he have reacted slightly differently than making you a moderator and telling everyone to stop taking shit so seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back