Hellollo And Goodbyeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in hearing more about what sort of music software he's going to be doing on the Beagleboard .. tell us more, don't go away!

But what if it's a Black eye peas track generator? We would have to stop him at all costs. In fact Mali would have to jetpack over to his house to take him down before it's too late, preferably with a stone-cold one liner, may I suggest "thread closed, asshole"

WOW well what a response, I honestly didn't read every response to my post but I just wanted to say good by and good luck...

I guess these responses kind of validate another reason why I want out and why I don't post here hardly at all, it's just crazy how people get on these forums, how a few of the many kick up such a fuss. I don't think I really deserve any kind of bashing for putting some cash in the project for this long (as someone else pointed out) and saying thank you and good bye. I mean iæm kind of moving to a sister project with almost the same hardware and am in the process of making some awesome tracker/synthesizer software. So maybe some day I will be back for a port over to the Pandora.

OK now...

MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD... I didn't realise how much commotion this would cause, I am sorry.

and genuinely good by for now and good luck with the project.

Regards
NeuteK

NeuTek said:
I guess these responses kind of validate another reason why I want out and why I don't post here hardly at all, it's just crazy how people get on these forums, how a few of the many kick up such a fuss.
I can assure you that these kinds of responses are a dying species on these boards. And if they don't die by choice, I'll lend a hand.
Good luck with your project and please come back later :)

Locked as per request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back