My Gf Got Her Cash Stolen On Ebay

I would do the same thing. I too don\'t like to be conned on ebay.

When I sent my ps2 in for repair, I had a big problem with the seller. I called his local police, and as it turned out, the guy had a record of stealing and other intenet fraud that had been reported. They even knew him by his first name ;)

After a month of my ps2 missing (I was desperate for a cheap repair, so I had it coming to me), I continued to email the seller. He didnt respond except for one time 2 weeks before, telling me it\'s \"being taken care of\". It was at that point that his ebay feedback took a turn for the worst, as negative comments after negative comments were being reported.

I tried calling him direct from his \"website\", but no response. A month and a half later, i received my ps2 back in fixed condition. The seller had 10 negatives now and was banned from ebay. I thanked god that I got it back, because the odds were really against me.

I then filed a claim with paypal. Of course the scammer didnt respond, so I was refunded in full.

For what I went through, and for all the others he conned and never return the ps2\'s of, I took my money back and cursed him.

Some people deserve to be showed a taste of their own [ spam word ].

ebay id: playstation2repairsinc

his FAKE website (not around anymore): http://www.playstation2repairsinc.com/

Fucker.

I brought a phone from ebay a year ago, i payed the seller £220 + i payed him an extra £10 to post it next day by specail delivery and wrap it up well. total price £230

the phone didnt show up the next morning so i emailed the seller, he promised me that it had been sent, I asked for a tracking number, he said that he will email it to me a.s.a.p

next day the phone didnt come, i checked my email and the was nothing from the seller giving me a tracking number. So i emailed him again, he said he will send me the tracking number and he will get on the phone to the post office strightaway.

He didint get back to me, but the next day my phone turned up. but he hadnt sent it by specail delivery like i payed for, he sent it by normal post, i wasnt asked to sign anything, i just had to take it from the postman.

I was pissed cos i payed the guy £10 to send by specail delivery and he hadnt, i knew that i hadnt signed anything when i recived the phone so i emailed the guy telling him that the phone is not here, i told him that i had asked for the tracking number twice and both times he hadnt been able to supply me with one.

He didnt have a tracking number as he sent it by standard post, i knew that he was just stalling knowing that the phone would arrive anyday soon. little did he know, i already had the phone

I put in a dispute claim thing on paypal, i said that the seller kept promising me a tracking number but never came threw, i sent paypal copys of the emails he sent me as proof that he said he had a tracking number but didnt.

The seller couldnt do anything about it and paypal took £230 out of his account and refunded it back to me. so i ended up with a new phone and all my money back, the seller ended up with no phone & £230 missing from his account.

since then ive never trusted ebay or paypal, the only way i buy or sell on there is by personal collection/delivery, even on this forum when i sold my GP32 blu i made the buyer come to my house cos i know first hand how easy it is to bump someones money.

Anyways, as you know paypal sucks, thats what this sites for www.paypasucks.com

So you think by being bumbed out of about £5 (coz the normal postage could have been about £5) its ok to bump him out of £230 ? itd people like you that make paypal suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back