The usual I cancel and you suck compilation

Well sometimes politicians and military generals have to mislead voters or troops to achieve an important goal. In this case the ends justify the means. I'm not sure the team was aware of all the problems they would encounter, but even if they were, maybe the deception is worth it if it produces the desired result...that being the Pandora. Would we rather have not enough pre-orders, and a failed dream that never materializes?

Also when I said "run down" I meant verbally run down, not murder lol

mboyko said:
Well sometimes politicians and military generals have to mislead voters or troops to achieve an important goal. In this case the ends justify the means. I'm not sure the team was aware of all the problems they would encounter, but even if they were, maybe the deception is worth it if it produces the desired result...that being the Pandora. Would we rather have not enough pre-orders, and a failed dream that never materializes?

Do you actually have your Pandora yet? From the way you write, I would guess not.

Last edited by a moderator:
mboyko said:

Wrong answer. How about "that bread looks quite comfortable" or similar comment. These arguments lead nowhere and you should admit that it was a bad idea to start the topic.

mali said:
Wrong answer. How about "that bread looks quite comfortable" or similar comment. These arguments lead nowhere and you should admit that it was a bad idea to start the topic.

That bread looked tasty, but now it has child germs all over it. I hope she doesn't have chickenpox.

The next day, the bread will go hard with an imprint of her face. Could be a nice thing to take into school to show the teacher... a nice activity for the other kids.

I'm thinking PVA glue would probably keep the bread from going mouldy... a nice coating all over. A few food dyes... nice art project!

I bet she covers it in glitter. Girls always do.

mboyko said:

Wow, interesting. I don't think I've ever seen someone go from preaching morality to utility in this manner. Very selective indeed...

mali said:
mboyko said:

I defend Team Pandora, because it's the right thing to do, and because they deserve it. I won't apologize for that

I like it when the white knighting becomes this blatant. Such that I don't have to point out that it's white knighting.

mboyko said:
I defend Team Pandora, because it's the right thing to do, and because they deserve it. I won't apologize for that

Ok, we'll meet in the Off Topic section tomorrow, go on :)

mali said:
Ok, we'll meet in the Off Topic section tomorrow, go on :)

I support mali being promoted to mod.. oh wait that time has passed, oh well ;)

I'm with Mali on this one...
I have to admit I've sinned in white knighting myself, but he's right, as is Exophase, but only to a point.
I think white knighting has the same right to exist as does the ranting, without balance there would only be chaos!
oh wait, I'm for that...

2007-7-7-yin_yang_grams.jpg

Ok enough w/ the stupid photos and the mocking attempts to derail this thread. This is a real issue and it deserves real discussion, we don't need a pack of wild hyenas getting their jollies. Those are the types of posts that belong in the OT forums.

Isn't that what I said originally? Children and adults who behave as children...thanks for proving my point.

mboyko said:
Isn't that what I said originally? Children and adults who behave as children...thanks for proving my point.

No, thank YOU. For proving your point.

Im posting this from my Pandora.

Just off the back of a marathon Sensi Soccer session. Won the SPL with Celtic and made the semis of the Euro cup. Outstanding work if you kow the game. Dpad heaven...

Then I had a go at some N64 roms. Mario Kart was fun but F Zero was better. Am I the only person who thinks Super Mario 64 is pish? Getting good with the nubs now. Subiminal almost... so delicate...

For a break I played some Picodrive. Grand Slam Tennis is great fun.. RoadRash.. EA Hockey is tremendous..

Anyway, I agree with the OP. The Pandora is rubbish to type on.

Back