Hellollo And Goodbyeye

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeuTek

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
So I never really posted much around here but I thought I would say goodbye as I've just put in my cancellation email... I laid my money down from near the beginning, went through the paypal/banking blunder and still placed in at 1600... I'm going to put my money in the beagle board instead as I want to get on with some music related development and cant wait any longer...

Wish you all the best with this project it really is an awesome effort... I may come back when Pandora's are actually ready and available.

Regards
NeuteK

I was thinking about having some toast this morning, the bread was in the freezer though. I started defrosting it, but then decided it was going to take too long. So I have decided to have something else instead.

Just thought I'd mention that. Of course it isn't particularly interesting to anyone else. But you know - it's a forum, anything goes...

Steve

Guys, really, can you at least attempt to be civil? There was nothing wrong with or uncivil about NeuTek's post. It's embarrassing for the rest of us when threads like this attract responses like that.

@NeuTek - All the best to you, and I'm glad you've got a platform you find to be suitable for what you want to develop. :)

Well, I didn't want to say anything bad against NeuTek.
It's his decision, and I can fully understand him.

I just remembered how the last "I cancelled"-Threads turned into a crazy fan-boy and flamesthread...

So I guess it's better to close it before that.

@NeuTek: Enjoy your BeagleBoard :)
I tried buying the new one myself, but it's not yet being sold to Germany...
If you get something nice working, it might be worth porting to the Pandora, too :)

I've reopened this thread. The OP didn't break any rules and I don't think I'm tied to Open Pandora Limited in any way so I just follow the rules of these boards.
No harm intended.
Even flames threads can be tolerated if they help to clean the atmosphere. I don't think this thread will turn into a flame thread, though.

EvilDragon said:
Well, I didn't want to say anything bad against NeuTek.
It's his decision, and I can fully understand him.

I just remembered how the last "I cancelled"-Threads turned into a crazy fan-boy and flamesthread...
I should clarify, I started writing my post a moment or two before you posted, ED. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been given a second chance.

Make this thread epic, or else... you'll die feeling unfulfilled? I dunno.

I've notice how (apart from Rockthesmurf) the only really negative comments are the ones berating the as yet nonexistent "fanbois".

WizardStan said:
I've notice how (apart from Rockthesmurf) the only really negative comments are the ones berating the as yet nonexistent "fanbois".

Mine was an indirect comment on Rockthesmurf, as was Dunny.

Great. We had a chance to make this thread amazing and positive. Nice move!
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
iv gota laugh ,some people should go have a wank or something to let out some steam ,the guy deserves a medal for his wait and free loan of cash to OPT ,and on top of that he might actuly come back for a pandora when one is actuly avail ! also prolly getting a beagle means he could write software for the pandora ,but not with such utter shite mouth puke through fingers of some of the people (can i even call them people) that are supposed to be supportng OPT not alienating the world from such a project as the pandora and jumping clapping hands like a madman on speed at the possibility they get their pandora a weee bit quicker (mabe) .... you know i do actuly feel bad for all you guys that are waiting, i even had this great idea for OPT where alot of people could get use of a dev/broken unit while waiting ,say my old pandora ,it has broken nub ,broken sd2 and a few other issues that don't mean the unit is unusable ,what if OPT got a signup form and all the very interested hardcore trustworthy forum users could get a week each with this unit then pass it on down the list while waiting on their pandora.

Wouldn't that be a nice idea for all you guys to spend a week with a slightly broken (dev) pandora ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back