Has The Gbax Second Shipment Arrived Yet ?

Lazrhog

Hey Craig (or any other GBAX crew on here), has the second shipment arrived yet ? I am trying to determine if you are in your 2 day testing phase prior to packing yet ..... :rolleyes:

thanks.
:D :D :D :D :D

Lazrhog posted on Dec 6 2005 at 01:32 PM said:
Hey Craig (or any other GBAX crew on here), has the second shipment arrived yet ? I am trying to determine if you are in your 2 day testing phase prior to packing yet ..... :rolleyes:

thanks.
:D :D :D :D :D

I'm as impatient as the next man... I mean I'm really impatient :blink: . But I'm sure that craig let us know straight away, besides shippings around Xmas are always later than expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm still not sure whether to just order one now, or wait until next month for the official release...hmmm..........

*getting more impatient by the day!*

Pie Man posted on Dec 6 2005 at 03:52 PM said:
Craig has updated his website now, it says all will be shipped by the 10-12

Hmm, so if it's December now, then my Nov 12th order should be pretty soon then.

<checks e-mail>

Hmm, nothing yet then :(

so are they gonna ship a months worth of orders in 5 days ? I would be surprised if they do that .....

Lazrhog posted on Dec 6 2005 at 05:54 PM said:
Pie Man posted on Dec 6 2005 at 03:52 PM said:
Craig has updated his website now, it says all will be shipped by the 10-12

Hmm, so if it's December now, then my Nov 12th order should be pretty soon then.

<checks e-mail>

Hmm, nothing yet then :(

so are they gonna ship a months worth of orders in 5 days ? I would be surprised if they do that .....

I ordered mine on the 18th of november. I think gbax are checking the units for two days and then sending them out... I hope they're fair & prioritise the early orders. :p

Ordered 9th November, I got an e-mail from GBAX's nice e-mail woman Jacquelyn saying mine would ship 5-7 days after they got their next shipment, which I expect is now.

nickspoon posted on Dec 6 2005 at 07:13 PM said:
Ordered 9th November, I got an e-mail from GBAX's nice e-mail woman Jacquelyn saying mine would ship 5-7 days after they got their next shipment, which I expect is now.
I also got an email from Jacquelyn saying my order will be despatched within the next 4/7 days. I've got my fingers crossed.

Attic

sand_man posted on Dec 7 2005 at 08:14 AM said:
I ordered mine on the 4th November and I haven't heard anything yet :(

That's interesting, I ordered mine on the 2nd of November and haven't heard anything from them either (apart from the "your order has been processed successfully" email on the 2nd).

Hope our orders haven't fallen down the crack between the first and second batches...

Firefox posted on Dec 7 2005 at 03:24 PM said:
sand_man posted on Dec 7 2005 at 08:14 AM said:
I ordered mine on the 4th November and I haven't heard anything yet :(

That's interesting, I ordered mine on the 2nd of November and haven't heard anything from them either (apart from the "your order has been processed successfully" email on the 2nd).

Hope our orders haven't fallen down the crack between the first and second batches...

I hadn't heard anything until I Emailed them to enquire on the 19th of Nov.

went as follows.

Hi,

You should have your GP2X console by the end of November - beginning of December, you will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your order has been processed.

Thanks

Debs

Its early december now... WHERE'S MY ELEPHANT...sorry GP2x.

Back