Has Gph Closed?

Don't they still have time left to renew their domains?

u9i said:
Gph is sponsoring the competition ( http://www.riotdigital.com <-- go donate ) with two caanoos, so I think they are very real, and I almost regularily talk to them.

/Uni

Speaking of which, I wonder what became of the contests GPH were promoting that had pretty sizable cache prizes attached to them (several thousand dollars)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jurk said:
they are on holidays
1688_aerosmith_permanent_vacation.jpg

Heh, half dead and they can still deliver a fully working product and even afford to sponsor a community competition all without jacking up their prices and blackmailing 2 year old pre-orderers.

Gotta admire that. :)

Iorgy77 said:
Heh, half dead and they can still deliver a fully working product and even afford to sponsor a community competition all without jacking up their prices and blackmailing 2 year old pre-orderers.

Oh, I see what you did there...

Geca said:
By the way, my competition had 2 caanoo's to donate too

Waw, i didn't know that. Btw Geca, the pictures on your competition page didn't load.

Iorgy77 said:

hehe

Iorgy77 said:

Boom!

Back