Hardest Beat2x Pack?

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
I have been playing stepmania and I have gotten fairly good (not great, only 10 feet).
Either way Beat2x has become terribly easy, so I was wondering if someone could tell me of a beat2x file that would be a little more interesting ;)

thanks

purple_goat said:
I have been playing stepmania and I have gotten fairly good (not great, only 10 feet).
Either way Beat2x has become terribly easy, so I was wondering if someone could tell me of a beat2x file that would be a little more interesting ;)

thanks
All of the current packs are easy (Especially if the ten feet is by ITG standards/Other People standards/Not DDR)

either A)Make your own packs.

or B)Wait for someone to port Stepmania

or C)Play Stepmania or DDR/ITG/Whatever else there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
step2x support dwi file that are used in some stepmania songs.

thanks for the replies, I am having trouble making my own packs..
I used the beat2x step generator and make a step files and I have the .ogg of the song
i even tried making a playlist and putting it in a folder.. what should I do? :unsure:

thanks in advance

Yod4z said:
Problem with Step2x is that it doesn't support many basic features, such as holds,backgrounds. (And a lot more, forgot the rest.)

I have no idea how to make packs for Beat2x. If you don't find out soon, I suggest using PSP Revolution for the PSP. (Supports the same simfiles from StepMania) I haven't tried it out recently as I usually use my PSP with commercial games. Looks like the PSP Revolution has been updated quite a lot since I last tried it (Which was the first Version[It was great then, just lacked a few features])

http://www.psp-homebrew.eu/version.php?id=1580

PSP Revolution
11402_PSP-Revolution-Gameplay1.png

ZXC3CD said:
Yod4z said:
Problem with Step2x is that it doesn't support many basic features, such as holds,backgrounds. (And a lot more, forgot the rest.)

I have no idea how to make packs for Beat2x. If you don't find out soon, I suggest using PSP Revolution for the PSP. (Supports the same simfiles from StepMania) I haven't tried it out recently as I usually use my PSP with commercial games. Looks like the PSP Revolution has been updated quite a lot since I last tried it (Which was the first Version[It was great then, just lacked a few features])

http://www.psp-homebrew.eu/version.php?id=1580

PSP Revolution

:lol: pspr is actually what got me addicted to stepmania! thanks for the effort the :)

Back