Beat2x Ddr Pack

PSyMastR

\m/O__O\m/
Website
Visit site
Hey, Ive compiled a pack for beat2x consisting of the actual steps from DDR songs.
Some are on "light" mode, and some are on "expert", and so on (It starts out easy and gets harder as you go along). I hope you like it. Note, all credits towards this pack goto the makers of DDR as they designed the steps, I just modified some songs with stepmania (as they were almost impossible on the 2x), and then converted them with furrtek's 1.2b converter, and converted the songs over to ogg. :D

Song List:

Butterfly
Kung Fu Fighting
Little Bitch
Paranoia
Strictly Business
Trip Machine
Lets get down

URL to File:
http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,57,1386

Ya. Im gunna update it soon, with some fixes to the songs, as some are way too easy. And there is this one song.. ya. :D I failed 8 times before i beat it. I may leave it as it is. :D

EDIT: My Original Pack is coming soon 6/10 songs made already.

Hey PSyMastR, can I make a suggestion? What about changing the name of the pack inside the archive and adding "Beat2X" somewhere? I've noticed that even though your pack is in the right place (Home : gp2x - Games : Addons : Beat2x), if I search for "beat2x" on it it doesn't find your pack. That's why I add "Beat2x - " to any name. It's as easy as updating the name from the archive.

Man, you got 106 downloads in half a day! :)

Yup. Paranoia and Strictly Business I made as a wall of sorts :D
You gotta be fast with the fingers to get past it :D

Anyway, miq01, Ill change the name.

miq01 posted on Mar 16 2006 at 03:59 PM said:
Man, you got 106 downloads in half a day! :)

Yup, beat2x and the packs are loved by the community, I guess :)
It is very cool... I hope I can fix the remaining stuff in my C64 pack soon...

Last edited:
Back