Hamish's Pandora Quest - Follow his progress!

You will love it, Im going away next week and Im actually looking forward to the 6 hour plane journey as I know my Pandora will make it through the few hours at the airport + plane journey playing some classic PSX.

Congrats on your buy.

Just remember Hamish, now you can get in them space lanes with oolite! :) (but that's me being bias lol!)  :)

I don´t remember any more what was the first I did on the Pandora - DosBox, very likely. Because of the keyboard on a handheld, at last! :) Replaying the shareware versions of Wacky Wheels, BlakeStone and BioMenace.  I definitely played through all three during the first week. I also tended to spend much time just browsing 80ies homecomputer games (C64 and the, to me, "new" Schneider CPC). Incidentally, this afternoon, over an hour I´ve been browsing CPC games :) starting with Oh Mummy! and got stuck on Xybots and Birdie.

It's just a shame we don't have an emulator for gx4000 CPC games - there's not an awful lot on the gx4000, but it has the best conversion of Pang! on any machine I've tested.

Oh no!!!  Maybe I should put my Pandora in a bubble so it doesn't get sick.

Back