Hamish's Pandora Quest - Follow his progress!

HamishTPB

EDIT:  OK - after ups and downs the decision has been made to order a refurb CC from ED. I could hold off longer but then other bills will come in etc. etc. and I will end up waiting for ever. Thanks for all the support and I look forward to my Pandora life starting later this week :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Excellent name btw (I'm an Atari fanboy) :wub:

In fact one of the things I am looking forward to with the Pandora over the GP2X/Caanoo is being able to play more elaborate games with the keyboard. I can only map so many buttons for Rescue on Fractalus and end up killing pilots or getting killed by Jaggi's while flapping around for the right key :)

Someone made a version of 2048 for the 2600 emulator and it works great if you want to play a "new" Atari game.

There seems to be some confusion, I am not a pre-order person asking for help, this is just for fun. I am offering to give some to the pre-order fund if I have it left over.

EDIT: Moderators - can I alter the topic somehow - perhaps "Hamish's Pandora Quest"

First lot of ebay stuff made more than I expected, looking good so far :D

EDIT: First wave of eBay sales went even better than I thought earlier, now they are all finished it seems I can definitely get a CC at least! :D

Congrats on the money so far.

I was looking at your chart up there and was a little confused.  Ok, MP stand for MegaPack I guess.  What is GC?

Congrats on the money so far.

I was looking at your chart up there and was a little confused.  Ok, MP stand for MegaPack I guess.  What is GC?
Thank you - looks like at least a Rebirth if all goes to plan ^_^

CC - Classic

GC - Rebirth (according to the Wiki : http://pandorawiki.org/Pandora#Overview)

1GHz - Final version

MP - yes - MegaPack

Oh, sorry.  I am used to seeing CC but GC is less common and I guess I forgot.  I have seen it, but I guess GCMP was too much acronym for me. :lol:  Thanks.

Ah, the come down of seeing all the eBay fees pile up to take back a chunk of the money made... :angry:

I will have to sell something else to cover the fees now, I am not taking it out of the Pandora fund!! :angry:

Changed the GC to RB for Rebirth after lots of confusion here and on IRC :p

Also sold some crap unwanted goods to a friend of my Mum's so another little addition to the fund :wub:

You have more than half the month left and only *counts* 6 or 8 more dashes to go.

For various reasons my deadline is actually the 24th/25th of June but it is looking like at least a rebirth model now, yes :D

I have spotted the odd Pandora on eBay too but better to have one from dragonbox for warranty and supporting ED :wub:

Back