Halo On Gpx2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets see if he is telling us the truth or not. I am always optimistic, yet not too certain about anything. So before we really do flame the hell outta this guy (scammer or not) ...lets just wait and see. If he is a honest indie developer, When the GP2x comes out and he has the funds to buy it, If the Halo clone comes full circle....then I ll donate.

Donations almost always come after real proof of a demo or program has been created. ie...If anyone wants my money....your going to have to "Show me the working demo!" No photoshopped or video clip from another persons work.

Shaking Your Fist Productions posted on Sep 18 2005 at 04:18 PM said:
I've been a fan of the GP32 and GP2X for a while, and I recently found this great site. Anway, I'm working on a Halo game, for the GP2X (screenshots, videos, and a demo coming soon). Right now I'm making it to run on a computer for the demo, but as soon as I get an SDK I will convert it. The game will feature all the weapons from Halo and Halo 2 plus some extras, all the Halo and Halo 2 campaign missions and possibly a multiplayer mode via USB support. Anyway I need some help getting money for the GP2X and the SDK, so I'm looking for anyone to donate, as this would be greatly appreciated. Right now I've got $50. Please know that this is not a scam, and that screenshots, and a movie will soon come. The demo will be released in 1 1/2 to 3 weeks, depending on how things go. Please know that if you do decide to donate, then you will get the game via email before it is released publically and only YOUR version will have a few extras, a little thank you for your help. Your names will also appear in the credits if you wish. Check shakingyourfist.tk (the sites not up yet, so bear with me) for updates and information. If you can donate to support this cause, I would really appreciate it. If your interested, then please send me a PM or email me at shakingyourfist@yahoo.com  Remember, more info and updates to come soon.

Is this port going to be done before of after your Worms Armageddon port :rolleyes:

You are a scammer. Stop registering under new names and trying new scams. Go away now.

For info on your last scam attempt:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...=0&#entry270082

Last edited by a moderator:
What he has said is evidence enough for me!!1 I'm donating $55 right now. Whats your paypal address shakingyourfistprductions? I believe your lies and I want to send you the money right now, PM me!! I can't wait!

Does the gp2X even have the nessary 3d hardware to make this port work? No.

When bungie finds out will they sue you? Yes.

Go away.

Shaking Your Fist Productions posted on Sep 18 2005 at 04:30 PM said:
Alright, I need the money to get the SDK to put it on, and I'd also like to own the system I'm developing for. Im an honest person, and I'd really appreciate anyone who could donate to support me. Please, dont leave posts flaming me, cuz thats not gonna get you anywhere. Besides, if you dont believe me im posting pics and a movie of in game play soon, and you can all wait for the demo too. Thanks for any help you guys decide to give me  :D

Slow down and pay attention.

Right now you sound extremely phony. So on the off-chance that you're even slightly legit, listen up and take heed.

1) Don't say another word until your site is actually up, and until you have a PLAYABLE DEMO of the PC version you claim to be currently working on.

2) Once the first part is done and you actually have some credibility, then contact GPH or Craig at GBAX.com and ask about commercial dev'ing for GP2X. They will explain the DRM etc. and they can probably help sell your game.

Asking for donations is LAME. Unless it's a homebrew game, you don't ask for donations. And especially when you have NOTHING to show yet.

Personally, I think you're a scammer and I hope the mods here have the big bad ban button ready for you.

craigix posted on Sep 18 2005 at 05:06 PM said:
What he has said is evidence enough for me!!1 I'm donating $55 right now. Whats your paypal address shakingyourfistprductions? I believe your lies and I want to send you the money right now, PM me!! I can't wait!

I know you could send him a bunch of free GP2Xs and dev kits. A system for him and all of his beta testers! :rolleyes:

craigix posted on Sep 18 2005 at 05:06 PM said:

For fitty five dollas I can get you Marvel vs Capcom 2 on Gp2x. Send paypal!

hi gp32 comunity i curent make PS2 werk for gp2x can pls gave me money to halp fund team of my?

paypal: obviousscam@leethaxk.com

/endsarcasm

No really though, these are starting to get funny :lol:

LOL!!! :)

OK, give the guy a cookie - this IS pretty damn funny:

http://shakingyourfist.tk/

"The problem is, I am really poor, I have 12 kids that need to be fed and a nagging wife who's very much into visiting menstrip clubs and buying expensive shoes. So I need donations to be able to buy the machine (and even more important, I need to buy the free SDK). I swear I am not bullshitting you. No, really, I don't. I just coded the first level, and here's a screenshot:

halo.jpg

"

Attachments

• halo.jpg
    halo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 154
LMAO!!!!

THIS IS GREAT!

[EDIT]
So I need donations to be able to buy the machine (and even more important, I need to buy the free SDK). I swear I am not bullshitting you. No, really, I don't. I just coded the first level, and here's a screenshot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Can I have a spanking too.?

Nevermind....my wife smacked me in the head.
:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back