Halloween

He turned around - but something caught his eye - something wasn't quite right about the corridor behind him.

The wall, the ceiling, the floor behind him are suddenly peppered with red liquid dots...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephan started running in fear, trying his best not to stumble, as the red dots followed untill he met a dead end and couldn't run any further. It was then when he witnessed in horror that the red dots were actually eyes emergeing from every corner, all of them tearing blood and surrounded with a strange dark-red aura.

Then, the old wooden floor bellow him began to crack. Stephen looked bellow him, the floor was breaking! The cracks grew and branched out in all directions until he had fallen straight through.

Luckily Stephen landed on something soft, if rather oozy. He investigated further and found that what he had landed on was a giant decaying corpse.

Stephen pushd the Craig so he fell off the roof, why he fell, Stephen listed to the screem of the Monster "Whats your Ordernumber"

He was happy to defeat this Monster, but looks now on his next much powerfull Enemy:

A Evildragon,

"Killing isnt nice, but whell, it works" said the Dragon and Stephen...

Then Stephen looked around, confused. "How did I get on the roof? I thought I fell through the floor."

Dragon replied, "That's what makes this story so scary. Wha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Hmm...",  the dragon was perplexed by the response.   The dragon was confused because he drinks lots of coffee everyday himself without hallucinating like Stephen.

"Where did that coffee come from?  I suspect you bought it from Craig's website where he used to sell stolen Pandoras and chocolates and coffee and other junks before he was pitchforked? ", the dragon asked.

Stephan became dumbfounded out of a sudden as he awknoledged.. that he was indeed talking to a huge friendly looking green dragon. And as the dragon looked at his confused face Stephan replied: "A-a store on T-the internet, Mr. Dragon".

The dragon sighed and swung his hand over Stephans head and before he managed to notice the dragon became a man -

"That coffee was probably mixed with cocaine, and whoever sold it to you needs to be ashamed.", he said.

The sound was echoed by a chorus of bats, that seemed to be flying from all directions at once.

The clock is ticking, it's almost time :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-uC0LDllM

Happy happy halloween

Back