Halloween

hey guys, I got a little confused. Can someone do a quick recap of what the heck is happening? haha
Don't tell me you drink that coffee too ;)
Haha :) actually, to be completely honest, I don't (really). Yeah I got lost. I guess I had our character fall through the floor, but gravity reversed himself, so now he is on the roof and now there is some dragon. Am I on the right track?

Ot: no the Bats where from Haribo (dos everyone outside Germany knows this??

Fruit Gummi Bats whit Lakritze,

Haribo Vampires..

Tasty until you eat too much ..

Enought Off Topic, back to the EvilDragon..

Kids n grown ups know about Haribo, yeah :)

They very popular here in UK too. Yum!

Sorry for Offtopic,

But there are also great for Halloween..

Problem is, i just eat a whole Pack of they in one day in the past alone..

But now, i got me a 2 Day one Pack Order,

And its ok..

One pack of Haribo is no problems for me :)

I was at a festival few years ago and there were girls handing out Rowantree Randoms [like Haribo, gummy sweets], I must've eaten about 20 or so packets in the space of a couple hours.

I felt proper ill.

Sugar high I think.

Too many E numbers.

I'll be waiting till the 31st to get my treats for the trick o treaters, else I'll just start munching aware through them myself and they'll be none left when the ghouls come knocking

Hey, I thought this was meant to be a creepy ghost story? I think Binky should tell us a ghost story like last year.

Oh, and just to remind you all.....3 days left to the Ghoulish night! Mwahahahaha!

P.S I won't say "no" to haribo ;)

Hey, I thought this was meant to be a creepy ghost story?
Miku keeps putting ideas in my head, and I'm too weak to resist. ;)

Unfortunately however all the fruit that they had been eating had given them diarrhoea, unfortunate for Stephen that is.
"I wish I'd brought an umbrella" thought Stephen as he slipped and slided his way to the exit from the rooftop.

"Here take this!"  A girly voice broke the silent atmosphere.   In the long and dim hallway ahead of him, Stephen could see a long black object flying his direction.  He must act quickly...

Last edited by a moderator:
He ducked - but too late.

The object went straight through him without leaving a trace.

Post #312:  That was an umbrella.  Some mysterious girl wanted to help him out. :)   Oh well..

To Stephen's disbelief, all the bats stopped chasing him and disappeared into darkness.  The hallway once again became eerily quiet.  Suddenly, he heard crackling noises and the front door magically and slowly opened before him.  Due to its massive size, the doors took an infinity to open enough for Stephen to sneak himself out.   But then a screeching noise came from behind him, "Help! Help!"

(What will he do now?  Keep running or turn back to investigate?)

a zombie appeared out of thin air. He leaped aside and tried running away, but the zombie caught him with a lasso around his torso and pulled him back. He tried holding on to something, anything, but the wooden floor didn't give him hold, but splinters. He shuddered when the zombie grabbed his ankle and lifted him up heels over head. It held a blood smeared leaflet in hand and tried killing him with it. Then he noticed the zombie was actually trying to make him read it. "STOP BLAT..." he read, then suddenly the floor rushed upwards as the zombie let go of him to take another dirty piece of paper and a pen from it's pocket. He tried getting up and running away, but before he had recovered enough to even sit up, the zombie sat on his chest, pinning him onto the floor, and again started waving the leaflet around. He struggled to get up until the zombie made a threatening movement with the pen towards his eyes and he reluctantly stopped moving. "Weeeeeeeed", the zombie growled through it's bad to non-existent teeth. "Weed?", he thought. No, he wasn't on weed. And even if he was, that wasn't enough to explain this nightmare. "...eeeeeead..." the zombie growled again and waved it's leaflet in front of his face. Now he understood. "Read". So he continued reading, although it was hard with the zombie sitting on top as a distraction, some liquid dripping on his throat from the zombie's arm and the zombie's body against his own feeling cold and wet. "STOP BLATANT PRODU..." he read, then a bat launched itself on his face and tried biting him. The zombie grabbed it and started chewing on it, seemingly happy about the incident. "STOP BLATANT PRODUCT PLACEMENTS IN LITERARY WORKS" he read. "Sign the petition!!!". The zombie had finished wolfing down the bat. "Shign?" the zombie asked in a semi questioning, semi threatening way, he couldn't decide which. It almost stabbed him in the eye with the pen and waved around with a the other sheet of paper instead of the leaflet. He now saw it was almost filled with a row of signatures, none of them legible and most written in some brown and green and black liquids which definitely weren't ink. Hastily he grabbed the pen and added his signature. His wasn't anymore legible than the others, but at least the pen seemed to write in ordinary ink - pink ink, but at least ink. "Shank yooooo.", the zombie said. "Eeen retön yull git a fife seconte heatstart befoe I start chashing you and twy to eeet you bains.". It moved off him and he noticed it wore a clean and professional looking stop watch around it's neck. It grabbed it and pressed a button. The watch made a loud beep. "Onne", the zombie said.

He started running, but then stopped. Frantically rummaging in his pocket, he only found a NestleTM KitKatTM chocolate and a pack of Kleenex ® tissues, both of which he thought might be needed later. His other pocket only yielded a his new iPhone 6. He paused to check his Twitter ® feeds on its 4.7 inch Retina HDTM display before replacing it in his right pocket.

Satisfied that he had sufficiently distracted the zombie with the previous paragraph, he continued running towards the rickety staircase he could see about 20m away.

Back