Halloween

Or maybe they were, just very slowly.

He looked closer. They weren't 20m away at all. It was more like 50m. And the stairs were 2.5 times bigger than they should be

He stepped on the first abnormally high step while he heard the zombie nearing from behind. He looked back and saw that the zombie had slipped the handle of a long serrated knife into the loop of the lasso and now swung that thing around it's head. It was faster than it looked, it was only 20m behind and gaining fast. The next step was twice as high as the first and the third even higher, reaching up to his shoulders. He managed to climb onto the third step and noticed this was already the final step. He was relieved there was no fourth, even higher stair, but now there was a door in front of him and one on each side. He hoped one of them was open, and it better be the first he tried.

I didn't finish my costume in time, and it rained.  What did anyone else do?

Edit: Oops, there's a story?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't finish my costume in time, and it rained.  What did anyone else do?

Edit: Oops, there's a story?
I dressed up as Buckethead again this year. We had family over and I basically had fun looking spooky and scaring people off and creeping them out at the front of the house for fun while my family gave out candy. It was a lot of fun.

Back