Halloween

Kool Sony :)

Some good looking ghouls n boys here... I'm looking forward to watching some classic horror films and drinking some of this stuff

590612.jpg

pumpking.png

I wish the cities near where I live did more events like that. People here are boring. Many of them don't even decorate. Even worse, my stepdad two years ago all of a sudden went all anti Halloween and tried to boycott it in our own house. Halloween just hasn't been the same, but that's why I have to make it fun! haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the cities near where I live did more events like that. People here are boring. Many of them don't even decorate. Even worse, my stepdad two years ago all of a sudden went all anti Halloween and tried to boycott it in our own house. Halloween just hasn't been the same, but that's why I have to make it fun! haha!
It's because you live in a Nintendo Entertainment System ;)

It's because you live in a Nintendo Entertainment System ;)
Haha! you got me. Yeah, all we have is cheesy Halloween Games like "Friday the 13th"

People here are boring. Many of them don't even decorate.
We haven't decorated for holidays since we moved here, however if you go into our house it may seem like we have decorated for Halloween.  That is just our normal stuff.
Haha! That was pretty funny. At my house we decorated the interior. Hopefully we will decorate outside for the trick or treaters. 

#2 works, although it only takes around 6 hours here, not 6 months.  I just wish the spiders would stop making webs in front of the door, and other places I frequently walk.  They haven't learned that I am too large to get caught in their webs, but they are most likely doing it because they are amused at me walking through their webs then dropping everything and running around in circles, flailing and trying to get the web and all the spiders that are trying to kill me off.

#3- there may or may not be traps already set up in my yard other than those placed by spiders. Feel free to, for example, walk up to a window and try your luck.

#4- People tend to be more scared of me as their age increases.  Oh, wait.  This is about houses.

#5- We do this.  As mentioned, some of that stuff stays out year round.

#6- I can do most of that stuff, and I don't have to pay anybody.

#7- I have been saying that I am going to buy our grave markers for about 10 years now, and I am not sure why I haven't.  I have been begging to use the house to store dead people for even longer, but I am told that is unacceptable, and only dead family members can reside with us.  Something about cops, I think, plus some superstitious stuff or something.  I have, however, found cheap legal sources for some human body parts, and good quality, accurate reproduction skulls are cheaper than real ones.  

#8- I am not permitted to even have things such as Ouija boards for decoration (that superstitious stuff I mentioned), but that doesn't mean I can't invite other dead things in...if there would be any value in that.  There have been a few deaths in this house since I moved in, so maybe some are already hanging around.

Let's make a ghost story! Everyone contribute a line or more :p :

It was a cold, dark night. The icy wind whistled eerily through the bare trees with finger-like branches that clawed hungrily at the starless sky...

*shudders* hehe

"Well better get this over with", thought Stephen as he stood outside the old Carlson mansion. - FTFY
"Trick or treat!" he said out loud, while he used the old door knocker as much as it allowed.

A breath of chill air drifted out of the the doorway, followed by a disturbance in the darkness that could have been nothing.

Stephen heard a shuffling sound coming from the other side of the door, then the door started to slowly creak open.
A breath of chill air drifted out of the the doorway, followed by a disturbance in the darkness that could have been nothing.
Everyone died.  Then Earth exploded.

But Son Goku restored the earth and resurrected everyone with the Dragonballs of Namek!
Unfortunately he resurrected EVERYONE. So the earth is in a zombie apocalypse now.

Edit:

Pfft, don't tell me what to do!  :p

Anarchy!
You don't tell me what to do.

I was hoping for something a bit more "Event Horizon", but we can go with the currently popular zombie apocalypse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_Horizon_(film)

But Son Goku restored the earth and resurrected everyone with the Dragonballs of Namek!

Unfortunately he resurrected EVERYONE. So the earth is in a zombie apocalypse now.
Jesus walks out of a doorway while eating a taco.

Back