Halfway April

I can't help thinking when we get to June it'll be August, like the end of April is now June :( I'm not a happy bunny but I've got patience :)

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, Going away the 1st of June, At Christmas I was very confident we'd have it 6 months later. oh well!

I was confident I'd have it by christmas last year.

Ha.

I realize it's not entirely their fault, and that they're doing their best but since my money is in this I feel that I have a right to bitch about it anyway.

'Monk' said:
How would you feel if, for a given week (or possibly 2 or 3 in a row) the planned activity was "wait for stuff to arrive from manufacturing", and nothing more?
If that is the truth and that is all their doing, OK. Update the status each week even if the status is unchanged.

'lingenfr' said:
'Monk' said:
How would you feel if, for a given week (or possibly 2 or 3 in a row) the planned activity was "wait for stuff to arrive from manufacturing", and nothing more?
If that is the truth and that is all their doing, OK. Update the status each week even if the status is unchanged.

You're a better man (or woman, or err other.... insert some comment here about not checking under the dinosaur's skirts in Jurassic Park) than many, I think. And I think that's one of the root causes behind the way news/updates/status reports are handled - OP fear the results of saying "nothing happened". Given the degree of delay so far, I'm not altogether unsympathetic to them on that.

I dont care if nothing happened in a week, as long that has a reason (such as now: They need to wait for the last parts of the CNC to arrive and be tested so the prototype can be CE tested and the moulding factories can start) , I seriously think the OpenPandora team is doing a great and I owe Craig, ED and MWeston a drink.

I read the update so looks like the Pandora will ship by June... Everyone still think the Pandora is sill worth waiting for?

I've bought something else in the meantime, but hope the Pandora will still be that extra bit of special when it arrives :D

Is it worth picking up a second hand GP32X while I wait so I can finally finish Final Fantasy 6 on a handheld?

If anyone has a spare knocking around they're willing to flog (in the uk) please PM me, or recommend another portable that isn't a DS/PSP to hold me over in the meantime.

spikeyxx said:
Is it worth picking up a second hand GP32X while I wait so I can finally finish Final Fantasy 6 on a handheld?

If anyone has a spare knocking around they're willing to flog (in the uk) please PM me, or recommend another portable that isn't a DS/PSP to hold me over in the meantime.
First, it's a GP2X, not a GP32X. ;)

Anyway, if you want something quick and cheap to tide you over, you need a Dingoo A320. See the Other Consoles forum.

Hellollo,

I agreeree, optoptimism is veryery importantant. I'm waiting eageagerly for my forst PandoPandoPandorara to arriverive. It'll be greateat.

Back