Gpx2 Stick Clicking ?

Do you think the GPx2´s digital stick will have clicking Microswitches like the GP32? Or will it be

• Click!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silence...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

There is no clicking :(

Hello,

I'm pleased to tell you that there is no clicking like gp32.
it feels like more rigid and dedicated.:)

Kind regards,

Well rigid is good too, as long as it feels "dedicated" the diagonals should respond well and fighting games will be easier to play.

But I wonder if this means they've dumped the Micro switches, I want the stick to last me for years, if they switched to really cheap contact pads I'd be a little worried.

The clicky sound always reminds me the arcade stick, thus I would prefer to get it clicky ;)

which other handhelds or consoles in the past have been 'clicky?'

consoles have always been silent and have been better for it in my opinion - and GPH's as well since they announced that it is silent.

yeah someone beat you to that report.

The NGPC clicks, out side of that no other system clicked right out of the box, unless of course the NeoGeo came with an arcade stick (for 600 bucks it should have!) Most companies try to cheap out on every part they can just to get the price low enough to be more attractive than their competition.

OMars posted on Aug 11 2005 at 02:31 AM said:
I just went to GPX2.com and the the administrator said that the GPX2 won't have the clicking noise...................... :D
:unsure: :unsure:

Hmm no crying smily.

I love clicky. I have clicky microswitch joystick attached to my Amiga, clicky on my Atari ST, and then when I got a GP32 I found it had clicky too. I was in love. :wub:

No clicky on GPx2, booooo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back