Gpx2 Officially Have 64 Mb Of Ram


x68000

Mega GP Mania
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
1,658
Location
Co.Durham, UK
moz posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:51 AM said:
128 would of been better tho. but woohoo, power to the people!
c'mon, lets just be happy with what we have just got - this could make a huge difference!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tidus

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
Messages
551
x68000 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:09 AM said:
apart from neo geo carts, what else could benefit (emulation wise) with the extra ram?
normaly, near everything will be easier with more RAM ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lemuriamu

Still Fresh
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
23
Tidus posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:26 AM said:
x68000 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:09 AM said:
apart from neo geo carts, what else could benefit (emulation wise) with the extra ram?
normaly, near everything will be easier with more RAM ;)

AMIGA ?
PSX ?
GBA ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

x68000

Mega GP Mania
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
1,658
Location
Co.Durham, UK
Lemuriamu posted on Aug 4 2005 at 10:56 AM said:
Tidus posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:26 AM said:
x68000 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:09 AM said:
apart from neo geo carts, what else could benefit (emulation wise) with the extra ram?
normaly, near everything will be easier with more RAM ;)

AMIGA ?
PSX ?
GBA ?
i wouldnt get your hopes up regarding psx, it would probably take some 3d hardware to get that off the ground.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Quiest

I like turtles!
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
3,411
Age
37
Location
Dteuschland ;)
x68000 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 11:09 AM said:
apart from neo geo carts, what else could benefit (emulation wise) with the extra ram?
Sams porno game would be playable, if Fenix gets ported :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tidus

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
Messages
551
Lemuriamu posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:56 AM said:
Tidus posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:26 AM said:
x68000 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:09 AM said:
apart from neo geo carts, what else could benefit (emulation wise) with the extra ram?
normaly, near everything will be easier with more RAM ;)

AMIGA ?
PSX ?
GBA ?

no no ... I'm sorry, but I mean everything we talk before, which means above all 2D platforms & in best case Amiga / Neo Geo CD / SNES / maybe GBA
imo

I think it'll change nothing concerning the PSX & other N64 etc... 3D machines, which have near no hope to appear on GPx2 ....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tidus

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
Messages
551
Quiest posted on Aug 4 2005 at 10:52 AM said:
x68000 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 11:09 AM said:
apart from neo geo carts, what else could benefit (emulation wise) with the extra ram?
Sams porno game would be playable, if Fenix gets ported :D

lol really???

can you give some examples??? ^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Yuglooc

Go Go Igo!
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
548
Website
Visit site
no_skill posted on Aug 4 2005 at 09:12 AM said:
games with huuuge hand drawn backgrounds?
Dont say such things, your getting my hopes up for The Curse Of Monkey Island ;p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top