zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
EDIT:
New version released. gpSP2X v9008 here at: [ FIXED LINK BELOW :) ]
http://www.spookysoftsite.com/gpsp_v9008.zip

New in v9008:
- Updated the way autoframeskip works. Should be better now. Still has a max frameskip value.
- Added a slight performance increase to the dynarec.
- Added sync() to make sure files such as savestates and in-game saves are saved properly to the GP2X.

EDIT:
New version released. gpSP2X v9007 here at:
http://www.spookysoftsite.com/gpsp_v9007.zip

As posted here with a download link:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...view=getnewpost

For those who donated just before the public release, I apologize but...to make it up...when virtualisation or a major improvement of such happens with gpSP2X there will be an early release to current donators. The support for this project has been tremendous, thank you all so much!

Feedback is always greatly appreciated. I would like to see some video's of v9006 in action, but most importantly now is the time to submit compatibility reports to:

http://checklist.berzerk.co.uk

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter. We didn't donate for the beta, we donated because we appreciate all your hard work. Thanks for everything Zodttd.

therealadmin posted on Mar 15 2007 at 01:20 AM said:
It doesn't matter. We didn't donate for the beta, we donated because we appreciate all your hard work. Thanks for everything Zodttd.

Seconded.

Don't worry about it Zod, I didn't donate specifically for the emulator, just all your hard work (and I plan to donate more for that). Keep it up!

Happy now ydderf45? :)

Auritribe posted on Mar 14 2007 at 06:47 PM said:
therealadmin posted on Mar 15 2007 at 01:20 AM said:

Seconded.

Thak you Zodttd!!! :)
I am gonna be playing until the end of the world :D

ydderf45 posted on Mar 14 2007 at 06:01 PM said:
^ hey i would have donated a long time ago to alot of devs if i could have

No it's cool. I didn't mean to judge you or anything. Just commenting on your enthusiasm.

xenonflash, oh no! That bug is going to bother me! Which game and how can I reproduce it? Thanks for letting me know.

It's definitely not in all games at least, since I just got done playing Internation Karate Advance for the past 30 minutes or more. Also just keep in mind that CPU overclocks tend to be about 15MHz less than reported by the overclock test. Try a lower overclock and undo ram timings if possible...just in case.

zodttd posted on Mar 14 2007 at 11:52 PM said:
xenonflash, oh no! That bug is going to bother me! Which game and how can I reproduce it? Thanks for letting me know.

It's definitely not in all games at least, since I just got done playing Internation Karate Advance for the past 30 minutes or more. Also just keep in mind that CPU overclocks tend to be about 15MHz less than reported by the overclock test. Try a lower overclock and undo ram timings if possible...just in case.
I was playing Pokemon Fire Red. I can't really recreate it, but it just happens whenever. I'm only overclocked to 245 which is my highest stable OC and I haven't messed with the RAM timings. Warioware Inc. still does not work either. I've also encountered freezing in the intro of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Great, great emulator though.

I'll test Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga again. Last time I tested it, it worked at least a few minutes into gameplay without issues. Try lowering your overclock 10MHz and see if it still crashes in Mario & Lugui or Pokemon. I'm wondering why Pokemon would crash at random times. It sounds like a previous bug I had, but I have a feeling cpu_speed and gpSP2X are a bit pickier about overclocks. For instance I max out at 265MHz, but can only go to 260MHz in gpSP2X. I'll look into this.

Harvest Moon won't save? Thats weird. Are you talking about in-game saves or save states?

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga ran without any issues for me. I'm into gameplay right now.

On the bright side, Zelda: The Minish Cap runs great @ 240! It only slows down when there are a lot of sprites on screen.

Back