Gpsp Is Out!

tried pretty much all the pokemons on. (non hack files) and downloaded from seperate sites everytime and dont load. all yugioh loads but uncontrollable speeds (sometimes it lags when playing card or dice or whatever it speeds up). i want to know is it just me or no?

jboss25 said:
tried pretty much all the pokemons on. (non hack files) and downloaded from seperate sites everytime and dont load. all yugioh loads but uncontrollable speeds (sometimes it lags when playing card or dice or whatever it speeds up). i want to know is it just me or no?

I play Pokemon Emerald just fine. Make sure it works on a desktop emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at the code, but unfortunately I don't see anything suspect. Someone will have to debug it on a Caanoo (I don't have one).

First step would be to see if sound_timer is even being called. And if it is see if the values being written to sound_buffer in render_sample_left/render_sample_right/render_sample_both is ever non-zero. That'll help narrow down the problem.

Sorry, that's not happening, I'm much too busy with other projects and I'm not interested in working on gpSP.

Isn't GINGE for Caanoo supposed to be coming out anyway?

i can modify gpsp with ramdom code and write any ramdom code and compile it. LOL its all i can do for now. But me too im dissapointed. if exophase dont find anything it probably a big problem . he is the creator of gpsp, if he cant it could be long to have music and sound working in gpsp. and gpsp work so nice on wiz and psp even on gp2x

Exophase said:
Sorry, that's not happening, I'm much too busy with other projects and I'm not interested in working on gpSP.

Isn't GINGE for Caanoo supposed to be coming out anyway?

How much good will that do us?

Palafox said:

Do you know what GINGE is? It'll let you run Wiz and GP2X software on Caanoo. Put two and two together on this one.

Exophase said:
Palafox said:

Do you know what GINGE is? It'll let you run Wiz and GP2X software on Caanoo. Put two and two together on this one.
I thought it was just GP2X? Then again, I tend not to keep up on this as much. I hope it is being worked on, though.

Exophase said:
Palafox said:

Yeah I understand what GINGE is. But what kind of speed does it run at? Is there a loss at all? Will gpSP run full speed?

Palafox said:
Yeah I understand what GINGE is. But what kind of speed does it run at? Is there a loss at all? Will gpSP run full speed?

From what I've been reading in other threads, rather than emulating the GP2X, GINGE provides the necessary code to enable GP2X software to run almost natively; that is to say a GP2X game under GINGE will run as fast as your actual physical hardware can run it, not as fast as your hardware can run GINGE.

(Please correct me if I've got the wrong idea folks.)

notaz said:
Assumptions assumptions..

Yeah tell us more then ;P You said it was happening for Caanoo, everything else kinda follows from that. Did you hit an obstacle?

Back