Gpsp Is Out!

i use my caanoo a lot and now the analog stick is sometimes randomly off centered to the right by a micro millimeter. for any emulator with a good center deadzones this isn't noticeable at all. but in gpsp it'll randomly move itself to the right in a game. there is an option for deadzones but changing those settings don't do anything. the only other emulator that has a deadzone option is picodrive and the changes are noticeable in that emulator.

i take that all back the current gpsp release deadzone works! so this isn't a problem for this emulator.

Will game comparability be improved for this emulator? I'm having trouble even getting Street Fighter II Turbo Revival to run properly. It would be nice to have these game run efficiently.

Hi!

In version 0.92, the buttons "Show FPS" and "Fast Forward" don't exactly work. I map them in the controls.
When I press fast forward I see the text "FAST FORWARD" appearing for a tiny while but there is no effect even with games I know they would go quite faster when pressed.
When I press the button assigned to "SHOW FPS" it doesn't show the FPS.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Drill Dozer don't run. Many games has slowdowns even on 750Mhz, but on Gemei 330 all runs fast, how could it be?

I believe the emu still needs some work... Castelvania games have music and sound issues. Please please please improve perfection and give us yet another update of this emu!!!

Back