Gps32x

Mr. Spank

Still Fresh
a emulator that plays Sega 32X games! I need one, I finally got a hold of some 32X roms. it should be a real trip programing this baby I am sure, but there are some things that just should be played just to say you played them, and I love to play classic games on the go. If this already exists, just be nice about telling me, please, PLEASE, but nice...

yes yes, most games are just prettier versions of the Genesis versions, but I want to play my Knuckles Chaotics! and my Metal Head! Becauses you just gotta play the classics?

and I know there were people out there that actually released Sega CD games last year. Any one know of other games being released for the classics like Sega CD and/or 32x?

Wait for on of the genesis/megadrive emulators to become COMPLETLY perfect
first. I think Sega/Mega CD would be nicer :) But less possible. Invisions Luna 1
on a GP :) .

yes yes, patience, I know. But there are lots of early 32 bit games that i would love to play on the go! And the 32x games were not that demanding. I want to play Tempo, and Virtual Racer and Zaxxon Space Base 2000 while I am on the bus/subway. Knuckles Chaotix is nice too. I would love a expasion/hack to it to make it longer! Mars (what ended up as 32x, or do I have the wrong planet) was going to be a stand alone system, and the 32x does have its own bios, so could there be a stand alone 32x emulator?

I just got my hands on ALOT of 32x roms, and some of them are really nice, but I want to play them on the go. HELP ME!!!!!

Ah you have to have a one gig CPU and 128MB of ram to emulate 32x on a PC at decent speeds. then again stranger things have hapened :/

ravuya posted on Dec 8 2004 at 06:04 PM said:
The 32X emulators that exist already are rather pathetic; the 32X also had few notable games come out for it.
kind of like saturn emulators
poor sega

Last edited by a moderator:
I am running K Fusion on my laptop, that is not very fast, and my 32x roms are running smooth with sound. 32X had briliant colors but released games for only about a year. Because of Saturn, the 32x didn't get new blood pumped into it. Just rehashes of mostly older games. But there were good titles or at least interesting titles for the 32x. I think its a great challenge for programers. And come on, it has 'x' in it, mmmmm, 'x'

The Saturn was a great system, it put up a awsome fight in Japan. But lets not forget about Mars! If only sega of America was stronger, we could have had a Mars, and who knows what would have been. The early 32x games were mostly side scrollers, but there were some '3d' sprite based games and some early polygon usage. Just like the early PS and Saturn games.

Back