Gps

nigelibrown

Website
www.nigelibrown.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
We are now taking pre-orders for the GPS upgrade, please email Nigel A.S.A.P. the first run is limited to 10 units and will be supplied on a first come first served basis. (note)The new units are now 12 Channel instead of the original 8. More information can be found on our site. There is software support in the form of a library (Spiv) and is supplied with a demo application (kArthur) that shows both date, time and position in long/lat. Don't wait order now as we expect to ship next week.

Toyz 4 Boyz

Awesome!!!
I always wanted to put Lo-Jack on my Gamepark!!
But, honestly, I am much more interested in the Bluetooth unit I preordered from Nigel way back when.
Nigel, when do you think those will be ready?
I already got my Bluetooth headset and the thought of wireless file tranfers, well, make me feel all funy inside!

If there were some GPS apps for this I could use it. I can't code however so I will wait for something to show up software wise. Great work though.

Hi all,

Great news about the GPS, I am very excited about this - almost as excited as I was getting my actual GP. You know what this means? Finally my gpdesktop application can be a real desktop with proper calendar function support etc, as GPS gives date/time info!

Once I integrate GPS support for date/time, I can easily utilise it for proper GPS mapping too. Hooray!

Now to save the pennies! Almost got jr2swiss to gift me one, but he was too cunning to see through my ploy. :p

weight: 115g :blink:

- thats more than the weight of the gp32 itself. can't be true :D

Back