Gph Is Working On A New Handheld (codename: Gpx3)

I just thought gph is picking up where someone else left off to make a gaming handheld featuring A** CPUs and A?? graphic chips :p

[Ah, that's sounds familiar...]

Wow, had me hook line and sinker. I didn't even know today was April 1st, thought it was March 32nd. Now it is time to act really scared and tell my wife I've been pissing blood all morning...

EvilDragon posted on Apr 1 2007 at 03:39 PM said:
Forget the BoB - 'cause GPH just told me they are working on a new handheld at the

april fool begin here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I don't personally celebrate April's Fool so I kinda thought it was real 'til I read "this year" :D

Anyway, I could imagine the cost of that behemoth to be around $800 so...

Vimacs posted on Apr 1 2007 at 12:03 PM said:
they surely talk to their main retailers.... don't they?
Yeah Craig and ED talk to them all the time. Other than that though, no :lol:

I was suspicious at "codename gpx3". Dunno why, but they would more likely call it a gp3x for now...

EvilDragon said:
I'm not allowed to tell you much about it, but it's basically a very spiced up gp2x.
The main system will still run under Linux, but this time, it will have a 640x480 Touchscreen TFT and a DPad (thanks to DaveC who sent a unit with a DPad to them).
Cool stuff, eh? :D
I'll keep you informed!
Even though that was a joke that would make an awsome handheld. That screen res would be able to run all of the GP2X stuff at 2X and it would look the same as it does now (assuming it would be backward compatible) and a touchscreen would make on-screen keyboards and mouse emulation a dream. That 640x480 would also make VGA PC games a perfect port like OpenTTD etc.

Too bad it was just a joke.

[****] you EvilDragon, you bastard!!!

:lol: :lol: Nice one man!! :D

WHoa, now I really am mad!@!

WHy is the f-word now auto-censored?!?

This place is starting to reek of GameFags :angry:

Back