Gp32x.com Down

It was fine for me all this morning, but it was down this afternoon.

(You may want to include your timezone next time you state a time ;))

Peter R said:
It would probably have come back online more quickly without the hundreds of pandora fans refreshing wildly.
It only went down because of the attempted Pandora keyboard poll. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
TaG said:
Peter R said:
It would probably have come back online more quickly without the hundreds of pandora fans refreshing wildly.
It only went down because of the attempted Pandora keyboard poll. ;)
really? xD
yup, down here too.

hando said:
It was down and actually have no clue why. Time to look for a new home :)
Good Idea! :) I'm into many Internet Forums but gp32x is the only Forum with such downtimes. Where is the Server located, Timbuktu? :lol:

Was slightly annoying but not any kind of big deal. Almost any site goes down every once in a while if you go enough. Stuff like Myspace can almost be worse and give more errors and stuff. Going down a couple hours every once in a while is no big deal and if it is you really need to find something else to do if talking about Pandora or Gpx2 is that important.

fusion_power said:
hando said:
It was down and actually have no clue why. Time to look for a new home :)
Good Idea! :) I'm into many Internet Forums but gp32x is the only Forum with such downtimes. Where is the Server located, Timbuktu? :lol:

Wasn't Timbuktu partly known due to all the gold? You'd think you could get a good connection there!

jbrodack said:
Was slightly annoying but not any kind of big deal. Almost any site goes down every once in a while if you go enough. Stuff like Myspace can almost be worse and give more errors and stuff. Going down a couple hours every once in a while is no big deal and if it is you really need to find something else to do if talking about Pandora or Gpx2 is that important.
i assumed it was down due to the preorder for the pandora coming up.

waffles said:
jbrodack said:
i assumed it was down due to the preorder for the pandora coming up.

There pandora has far less interest than the GP2x had at its time of release and GP32x managed to stay up fine then.

Back